What is your experience using Bard compared to ChatGPT?

Anil Matcha
11 replies
Is ChatGPT Plus subscription worth it

Replies

viral patel
From My experience, ChatGPT is more contextual and provide the accurate result. Bard is giving the latest result but if you can add the latest detailed into the prompt in ChatGPT, you will get much better result in it.
George Tsiramua
So far ChatGPT is my first choice, but Bard was also able to give efficient results. I have tested it for article summaries.
Anton Tolstoy
Unfortunately for now, Bard is not supported in my country, Germany
I haven't tried Bard, but ChatGPT Plus subscription is totally worth it! It's like having your own personal AI therapist who never judges you for binging on junk food. Highly recommend!
Janak Patel
Bard is way behind in creativity and natural conversation. It can access the internet through Google Search but it is yet half-baked. My observation is: Pros - Bard is capable of connecting with the Internet - It can get the latest search results - Some suggestions useful Cons - It is not able to get the latest data from Google Search Engine - Eventually, it is, but not able to comprehend Google Search Engine algorithm and give you specific changes - It can not keep track of earlier conversations in the same chat - It can not provide smooth conversation as ChatGPT provides. - It lacks in creative dictation that we used to get from ChatGPT - Feels like it is immature and there is a lot of work left to do Check out my detailed post on doing SEO using Bard. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/j...
Naresh Meetei
I'm still using both, but I think Bard will get better than ChatGPT soon. Currently I like ChatGPT
roger daniel
I haven't used bard for now but ultimately both serves different purposes
Vlad Zivkovic
ChatGPT is way ahead now, but I believe Bard will get better, considering the delay in two releases. Google owns all the data on the web, OpenAi will have to pay for it...
Mehmet Çetin
My experience with Bard vs. ChatGPT is- Bard gives less fancy answers to questions in terms of language but is also less likely to Hallucinate. I use both and prefer to use Bard more and more.