What is your biggest fear?

M.Furkan Yılmaz
9 replies
Hello hunters! I saw some statistics on the internet and I have to learn what it's in the PH community. Which is the biggest fear for you?

Replies

Ali Kemal Serbet
Seems public speaking is one of the most scary thing for many people. It was very interesting that people who talked for hours in one-on-one every day were afraid of this in public. I wonder why?
Crystal Hirtle
Oh what a scary question! I would say I have claustrophobia 😨
M.Furkan Yılmaz
Yes, it is @crystal_hirtle however I found an interesting claim and I want to learn is that true :) Also, claustrophobia is really one of the biggest ones!
Daniel Zaitzow
Heights is my number one - I also have an irrational fear of being buried alive: I think its called taphophobia
M.Furkan Yılmaz
@dzaitzow As far as I know fear of heights is a biological type of fear however most of the others are built by society
Igor Lysenko
I think it will stop developing
Dora
Cockroaches 🪳
Leon Fisher
Acrophobia is my biggest fear.
Tammy Martin
Among the listed fears, glossophobia, the fear of public speaking, often strikes a chord with many in the PH community. The thought of speaking in front of others can be daunting, especially when it comes to conveying ideas or sharing knowledge. However, each fear is unique to the individual, and for some, thanatophobia, the fear of death, might overshadow others. Nevertheless, it's essential to acknowledge and address these fears to overcome them. If you're struggling with entomophobia, acrophobia, or any other fear, there are resources and communities available to help you conquer them, such as https://theantvault.com/, which offers support and information on overcoming specific fears, including entomophobia. Remember, facing our fears is a courageous step towards personal growth and empowerment.