What is your best purchase under $100?

Cagri Sarigoz
3 replies
My all-time favorite is Roost Stand. I bought the first version of it years ago, and I’m still using it. What about yours?

Replies

Michael Flux
Lodge 10.25" cast iron skillet. Barely $20, great quality. Have been using it daily for multiple years (along with an another dozen cast iron things) and I'll probably be using it 20 years from now considering it's pretty much indestructible short of being thrown into a volcano. Prior to this kept using the typical teflon etc nonstick pans for years which cost more, always got ruined within a year, and majority couldn't be used in the oven. Cast iron is 🖤
Anton Ren
A laptop under a hundred $? Great purchase! I found here some good advices how to save your money https://www.breakingtravelnews.c...
Eryka xxx
I recently made an incredible find for under $100. I got a CombiBox для PCMflash from ecutools.eu for just $80, and it's been a game-changer for me. This tool is a must-have for anyone who's into automotive tuning and flashing. It's compatible with a wide range of car models and allows you to read and write data on the Engine Control Unit (ECU) with ease. The software is user-friendly, and it comes with a comprehensive guide, making it perfect for both beginners and experts in the field. I've used it to improve my car's performance and even helped a friend with his project.