What is your best Product Hunt tip?

Ghulam Abbas
69 replies

Replies

Abdullah Al Afique
What are you looking for in terms of tips? There are so many aspects of PH.
Max
Stay with the community!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Interact in the great ProductHunt community, build strong connections, support others and enjoy the experience.
Laura Riehl
@viola_s I agree, I like to support others and the hearing the stories behind the products.
Wendy Wang
Always follow the Launch Guide.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Be active but put most of the effort into your product
Boris Markarian
Try to make friends like in real life
Fei C.
Engagement! Storytelling behind your product! Both of them plays a vital role in launching.
Maurizio Isendoorn
Here's 4 steps I use: 1. Comment and upvote on launches 2. Comment and upvote discussions 3. Start a discussion 4. Congratulate and support people when they launch
Sadath N
As a founder, my best Product Hunt tip would be to focus on building genuine relationships within the Product Hunt community. Engage with users, answer questions, and show genuine interest in their feedback. Building a supportive network on Product Hunt can greatly amplify your launch and help you gain valuable insights for improving your product.
Ryan Zhang
My best Product Hunt tip is to actively engage with the community by leaving thoughtful comments on products you genuinely find interesting. This not only helps you build meaningful connections but also increases visibility for your own projects.
Jeremy Kaur
My best Product Hunt tip is to actively engage with the community by asking insightful questions and sharing your experiences with different products. This not only helps you gain valuable insights but also increases your visibility and connections within the community.
Zach
The best time that I’ve heard is to launch a more finalized version of your product - don’t launch a MVP. First try to get users, buff out the bugs, and then launch
Tanzirul Huda
Engagement is everything!
Alexander Dolton
Stay connectedd with your community
Frank J. Fowler
make friends for real
Audrey Jake
Stay connected
David Nelson
Stay connected
James Wilson
stay connected with community. What about you?
John Davis
show love on launches