What is the very first Monday task on your list?

There is something like saying, you should do the most challenging thing at the beginning of the day before your whole day starts. When you do something difficult first, other things will be easier to do AKA "Eat your frog first". I cannot say this is the most challenging but I have to FINISH THE SCRIPT I was supposed to finish yesterday. 🫠

Replies

Imran Razak
Marketing. Building a marketing campaign for launch.
Imran Razak
@busmark_w_nika Photo Sharing app. So the best moments don’t get lost in bubbles. Private by design. Easy to use for everyone. Made for photos. Just a place for your memories to share with your friends and family.
Marvin Mändle
First of all, coffee followed by planning the pre-launch week! Do you have any advices for the last days before the big day?
Business Marketing with Nika
@marvin_maendle Be engaging! Also, more on a personal level. Now, I attend many online events to better know the community (not related to PH, they are indie makers on Twitter). It is a small community so a good spot to be better remarkable but still cosy atmosphere. I am there in a position of lurker :D
@marvin_maendle @boris_moris44 It is called PHStreaker Club Demo Day I do not have a link because it was a private event and it was sent like Zoom invitation.
Kursat
open product hunt dont lose streaks "this time" :)
Increase Followers ...
@daniel_henry4 Sounds okay but last few weeks I have tried to shift my mindset from a follower base to an engagement base. Engagement matters more to me. What are your thoughts? Engagement over Followers? Hmm?
Massimo Chieruzzi
1) Coffe 2) Swearing when I realize I lost my streak over the weekend 3) Coffe 4) Planning out my weeks' goal in Notion
@massimocw I can see that the lost strike has made you prepare the 2nd coffee in a row. 😄 Harsh! Everything will be okay! Have a nice day Massimo! :-)
Victoria Koval
1. Coffee 2. Planning the day and the week 3. Some more coffee
André J
Launching soon!
In my todo list, there are tasks labelled "fresh mind", and there are tasks labelled "random task". The fresh mind tasks are often very hard, I do them when I have a fresh mind, aka early morning. The random easy tasks I do in-between chilling on PH 😬
Indu Thangamuthu
To clear my mind that Friday was 2 days ago... not 5 mins ago 😂😟
Anna Jack
planning out the goals for the whole week
Bob WIlsey
Enjoying a cup of coffee. Organizing the day and week ahead. A bit more coffee.
Emmanuel Raymond
I check my mail 😁
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! In true "Eat your frog first" fashion, my very first Monday task is to FINISH THE SCRIPT I was supposed to finish yesterday. Let's tackle those tasks head-on and make this Monday a productive one! 🚀
Mohamed Ismail
- Gym before heading to work - Checking my email - Focus mode first 2 hours of work
Hossein Yazdi
Well, not particularly the most difficult task, but I usually start the day with my product marketing.
Carter Parks
Most of my Mondays start with my hardest non-long run workout of the week (after coffee of course). Gives me a bit of time to reflect on what I want to get done this week.
Nitin Joshi
Strategy for next week. checking analytics and search console for client and so on. what that mean "Eat your frog first".
@nitin_joshi What are the results of the analysis? Is everything good? :D
Share how deco.cx is great to the world! Btw, we are lanching in april 2nd, you should come see it!
@beatrizlramos Can you please share it with me on LinkedIn? :-)
Oliver
Used to asking myself "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?"
Audrey Jake
nothing just relax