What is the use of Kitty Points on Product Hunt? And do they help in any way during the launch?

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
13 replies

Replies

zuhaib ashfaq
a fancy name for Reddit's Karma
Jamie L
Kitty Points on Product Hunt are a fun way to reward community engagement, such as upvoting and commenting. While they don't directly influence your launch success, they foster a supportive community atmosphere, which can indirectly benefit your product's visibility and traction.
Sahukari Bhargavi
same doubt for me also , but anyway thanks for the information
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Bots have a hard time getting them, so its a great way to filter out bots πŸ˜‚
Business Marketing with Nika
I have been there for more than one year and would like to know as well! πŸ˜…πŸ˜€
Frank Sondors
Not much me thinks
Swayam
Only your engagement
Vincent Xu
Kitty Points on Product Hunt are a fun way to measure community engagement, rewarding users for their activity on the platform. While they don't directly impact your product's launch success, high engagement can increase visibility in the community, indirectly supporting your launch.
Linda Baker
Having a high Kitty Point count can lend credibility to your comments and posts, potentially attracting more attention to your product.
Kitty Points on Product Hunt serve as a unique way to highlight community engagement and recognition for contributions made on the platform. While they don't directly impact a product's ranking or visibility during launch, they do signify support and interest from fellow members, potentially attracting more attention to your product. However, launching successfully requires more than just points; it demands effective promotion and leveraging of resources. Platforms like AiToolsKit.ai offer a suite of free tools encompassing AI, SEO, writing assistance, YouTube, and social media aids, empowering users to optimize their launch strategies and maximize their reach. By utilizing these tools alongside engaging with the Product Hunt community, creators can enhance their chances of a successful launch and long-term growth. https://rebrand.ly/n37y62y