What is the tool you use most during the day?

Ayşegül Çorok
66 replies

Replies

Ashley Sharma
Web browser and mattermost....
Gökçen Öğütçü
Other than a web browser, I use 1Password and Slack.
Ayşegül Çorok
@gokceno I use Slack too it is great 👌 I have never heard about 1Password, will check it out, thank you! 😊
Dávid Sipos
@gokceno my number one password manager is LastPass, are you satisfied with 1Password?
Gökçen Öğütçü
@david_sipos Yes, it's a good product but I don't think it's worth switching from LastPass. My honest opinion is that it looks (visually) better than LastPass, otherwise no significant features.
Steven Birchall
Slack is definitely up there... outside of that possibly Jira.
Jonathan Nass
Slack followed by Notion — both are so core to the way I work.
Google Sheets Slack Gmail Ahrefs Ora Google Meet and well Google Chrome;)
Larry Motzel
Every entrepreneur would love to be more productive and complete day-to-day tasks more efficiently, resulting in more time to allocate towards business growth I use several tools like 1. Sales Navigator 2. Hify Extension 3. Dropbox
Yara Matiash
Google Meet I talk a lot :)
Sansa Grey
TikTok. I think I am addicted to it
Janset Angı
Slack Oppflow ClickUp These are my essentials for everyday :)
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
@janset_angi agree with slack. Any texting app that is official for communication inside the company becomes #1 tool for me :)
Janset Angı
@gurjmatharu Oppflow is a content management tool that provides teams with automated workflow and integrations such as analytics and SEO score. So, you can manage all your content marketing efforts by using only Oppflow.
John Morrison
vs code, slack & zoom
Jason Andries
Google Drive, Canva, Slack & Spotify/Soundcloud
Natallia Shakhmetava
Definitely Slack and Google meet)
Heleana Grace
Discord for all things team communication and quite a lot of Canva recently.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
VS code, Slack, and our own Castofly video creation app. I spend a lot of time creating video content internally and externally using Castofly - as they say, be #1 user of your own product
Matthew Schachte
Monday.com, DropBox, and Teams
Edgar
Visual code
Dávid Sipos
vs code, todoist, clickup