What is the success for you?

Janak Patel
10 replies
What are milestones that you defined as success in your product journey?

Replies

Himakar Reddy 🇮🇳🇨🇦
Better version of myself than a year before
Janak Patel
@ghimakarreddy Do you track any metrics? How do you judge?
Kabir
Navigating the feature creep season that creeps up when product is near finished is a great milestone for me.
Janak Patel
@shownotes Interesting! What about the revenue, break-even, user retention, or new user growth data? Do you follow any numbers?
Hi Janak! For me is the fact that we are relaunching our product better than ever in April 2nd.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh here! Success in my product journey is like hitting different levels in a video game - each milestone brings a new challenge and a sense of accomplishment. For me, success is not just about reaching a certain number of users or revenue target, but also about making a real impact and solving a problem that matters. Whether it's optimizing supply chain logistics or improving educational outcomes, seeing tangible results and positive feedback from users is what truly fuels my passion for tech and innovation. So for me, success is not just a destination, but a continuous journey of growth, learning, and making a difference in the world one line of code at a time!
Pickle Sheev
Better version of myself than a year before, for this I do regularly meditation and yoga. +1