What is the most unexpected cost of your business running?

Morgan Kung
7 replies
Starting a startup is an exciting venture, but there always some unexpected costs come up. To be honest, before I started Gemoo.com, I never thought collaboration tools, video creation, research, website Avatars and team expansion would cost me so much money. Sharing your most unexpected cost and give new startups a "preview’.

Replies

Eva Maganja
so many little fees at every step I take haha
Morgan Kung
Like to know more details of my most 5 unexpected costs of the startup journey, please check my blog post here: https://gemoo.com/blog/unexpecte...
André J
Launching soon!
Abusive platform price lockins. Tech agnostic solutions only from here on out.
Wendy Olson
unexpected costs in business can arise from various factors such as changes in regulations, unforeseen market trends, or natural disasters. However, with a positive outlook and an adaptive mindset, businesses can find creative solutions to navigate these challenges and emerge stronger than before.
Morgan Kung
@porsha_wendy Yes, it reminds me of the epidemic lock down, which cause significant unexpected cost and hit a lot of companies at the time. Fortunately, my team worked remotely and was not affected a lot. That's how business is, we can only embrace change and grow stronger.
Mei
Banking fees, software licenses for basically everything and paywalls to overcome for most products.