What is the most interesting insight you learned while developing your product?

Oleg Gorlachov
5 replies
Mine is: create your products as if they will cost a billion tomorrow. But always accept the reality that only one of them will cost a billion, and you don't know which one. 🙂 What do you think?

Replies

suman saurabh
One profound piece of learning as i am working my way around - go narrower and go deeper. touch those unsaid needs and you will be surprise by the love of users
Carter Michael
Great question. Don't think I have the most interesting answer in the world but one surprise was how basic, yet effective, you can make a solution when building an MVP.
Raman Ramanenkou
I would say if you're building an MVP, you have to do it very quickly so you can test different ideas and not try to make everything perfect.
Alicja Radzimska
I would have to agree with others - that there is no way to make everything perfect. Building an MVP is a great place to start, and it will grow with you, your team, and your customers as you will have a chance to test different solutions.
Nilan Saha
Think of users like 5 years old. They will use and abuse your product in ways you cannot think off. So, be prepared for it.