What is the most interesting insight you learned while developing your product?

Oleg Gorlachov
5 replies
Mine is: create your products as if they will cost a billion tomorrow. But always accept the reality that only one of them will cost a billion, and you don't know which one. 🙂 What do you think?

Replies

Raman Ramanenkou
I would say if you're building an MVP, you have to do it very quickly so you can test different ideas and not try to make everything perfect.
Carter Michael
Great question. Don't think I have the most interesting answer in the world but one surprise was how basic, yet effective, you can make a solution when building an MVP.
suman saurabh
One profound piece of learning as i am working my way around - go narrower and go deeper. touch those unsaid needs and you will be surprise by the love of users
Alicja Radzimska
I would have to agree with others - that there is no way to make everything perfect. Building an MVP is a great place to start, and it will grow with you, your team, and your customers as you will have a chance to test different solutions.
Nilan Saha
Think of users like 5 years old. They will use and abuse your product in ways you cannot think off. So, be prepared for it.