What is the most important digital marketing skill in 2022?

Burak SERPEN
18 replies
Considering future technologies, it can be easily understood that digital marketing is a tremendous system that marketers must use. šŸ’¼ Likewise, reaching the full potential of digital marketing is only possible with strategies that create impact through interaction marketing... šŸ§‘ā€šŸ’» For example, video advertising, voice search, and Google Ads are some of the top marketing strategies. This allows digital marketers to prepare for the future. As a result, companies trying to keep up with the new order have created new marketing frameworks. šŸ¤© In this context, which of the digital marketing skills that are trending in 2022 do you think is the most important? Feel free to share your thoughts & tips in the comments! šŸ‘‡šŸ’¬ Don't forget to subscribe Socialays's upcoming page on Product Hunt to get notified on our launch! https://www.producthunt.com/upco...

Replies

Satish Kumar Veluri
I believe that human touch is necessary to gain trust of the audience as trust is important for conversion. At least for the next couple of years.
Burak SERPEN
@satish_kumar_veluri Exactly my thoughts... Unfortunately, ''trust'' is a very neglected factor in improving marketing.
Robert Ford
Iā€™d suggest learning algorithms and predictive modeling which are the most important digital marketing skill in 2022. The job market is paving the way for these skills because of recent changes in distribution.
Burak SERPEN
@secure_slate @software_guy Thank you so much for your comment, Robert. These tips are very important for any marketer out there...
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Automated ads seem to be the most important skill out of all the above.
Chetan Natesh
Relationship building.
Derick Park
Social CRM I think. What I mean is: there are so many automated interaction with users these days. The human touch is lost. If there was a tool that helped me regain these touchpoints with users, genuinely, it would be a lifesaver. As humans, social animals, nothing can replace checking in with users and keeping your finger on the pulse of customer sentiment.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@derick_park yes, this one's a unique answer. I didn't even think about this before.šŸ‘
Indu Thangamuthu
Staying in constant touch in an influencing way, @brksrpn .