What is the future of No-Code tools? Can it really replace the Pro-Code tool?

Chintan Sapovadiya
5 replies

Replies

Dinesh Agarwal
I believe so. According to a Gartner report, 65% of businesses will start using a no-code tool for their software needs by 2025 (or may be 2024).
Rahul Patel
I don't think so. Cons of using No-Code as a developer. 1. You won't be able to scale apps build with No-code. 2. It limits you with what you can build. Development depends on what features the No-Code tool is providing. 3. No-Code does not provide you with the Source Code. On the other hand in Pro-Code 1. You will be able to scale the app as per your need. 2. It doesn't limit you with the development. 3. You will have 100% ownership of the app code.
Iulian Pistol
I don't think one will replace the other. Pro-Code is the only way you will get a product customized 100% to your needs/goals/vision. No-code limits you in many ways.
Patrick
@iulian_pistol Pardon my ignorance but I'm just hearing about this term 'pro-code'. Is this a tool that accelerates development but still provides native code? No-code tools are limited to what the developers enable, but is it really that hard to build out the options that the majority of users need? I have a hard time envisioning anything that could not be added to the capabilities of a no-code app, but I'm curious if there are any specific things in mind you can think of that would be extremely difficult / unlikely with no-code vs pro-code? Thanks for any input!
albi v
There is a future for no-code for sure, but it can't replace pro-code tools now . changes are always happening ,may be in the future it can change or not.