What is the first app you open in the morning?

Tyrone Robb
49 replies
For work mine is OneNote.

Replies

Kevin Brendel
Browser, to check how many people bought our app while I slept :D
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@kevin_brendel must be a nice feeling, well unless you expected 100 and had 1. Good luck with your upcoming PH launch.
Anastasia Liamets
Slack 👀 People in NA working with people in Europe will understand me.
Andrew Turner
I always kick off my day by checking my email first thing in the morning.
Martyn Sadler
Clipral... Only kidding, I'm ashamed to say it's normally teams to do a calendar check! I'm that disorganised!
Marina
Slack and investment platform 💸
Jack
I only open my instagram
Wesley Husted
I was depressed for months after losing a lot of money trading cryptocurrency online on elitefx. I am happy today because I was able to recover my USDT from those who stole from me through the help of [HACKRECOVERY {at} YANDEX {dot} RU ]. Their support service was easy to work with and they did their job in less than two weeks without too many excuses and stories. Will advise you to reach their support service agent on the aforementioned address if you are having a similar issue.
Huy Phan Anh Ha
Twitter or should I say X.
Meredith Lancaster
Slack. always got those late night messages from the PT folks.
Cara (Borenstein) Marin
I'm a notepad-first kind of gal. I used to check slack / email first but found that it makes me feel a bit anxious. I start working on things that are urgent and non-important. When I start working in my PJs it only goes down from there... Using a notepad first helps me have a more enjoyable, intentional, and productive day. I write down - If I do this *one thing* today then the day is a success. Then I can keep anchoring to that as I choose where to spend my time during the day. In addition to the *one thing* approach, I like to do brain-dumps of other todos and things I don't have clarity on. I do this with a "todo sometime" list (some of these I'll end up doing, some I'll never do) - but it lets me get it out of my head. And for brain-dumps on topics I'm worried or unclear about, writing free-form helps me arrive at clarity / calm. What do you write in your OneNote?
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@stash_new that an interesting approach. I may try something similar, I would need to make things a little more granular to get it to work. I have been working on copywriting over the last few weeks (but it feels like a lifetime). I find I do a better job first thing in the morning.
Samy RAHIM
Launching soon!
Gmail for me.
Kellie O Hara
Calendar - set alarms for appointments (because I need reminded lol) Whatsapp/slack - check in with our team & portfolio founders Notion - check to-do's (green-important/amber-not immediate/red-if I have time) LinkedIN - respond to inbox/engage/create/network PH - check out awesome launches to support Email - check enquires/respond/send
Atticus Li
Oh god.... this is embarrassing... Reddit....
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@atticusli don't worry we have all been there at one point. We tried paying for adverts on there last year to see if it was a platform to recommend to clients and it was a total flop. So I decided to get involved and figure out why we were so crap. 15k plus Karma later, I now know why our ads were hated, just because it was an ad. lol.
Abigail Salimpuran
@atticusli haha guilty here, I really love to read random stories on reddit but my morning routine usually begins with checking my email to see if there are any urgent messages. After that, I dive into my task manager app to plan out my day.
Jake Strack | miingl
My Calendar to see if I can sleep in :)
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@jake_strack is it a good feeling on the days you can? I would be annoyed with myself if I set an alarm on a day where I could sleep in.
Andrzej Pacholik
Blinkist! Still half-asleep, not everything memorized but definitely energized :)
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@andrzej_pacholik I forgot about that app. Has it changed much from its early days?
Oxana
Alarm 😁 to stop it and sleep more next 10 min Then check notifications in general, then it really depends on what I've seen in notifications
Victor Detraz
Slack, Emails, Forums (growth and product related)