What is the best way to learn about new technologies?

Benjamin Evans
9 replies

Replies

Stephanie Wilson
The best way to learn about new technologies is by actively engaging with online resources such as tutorials, webinars, and forums, staying up-to-date with industry publications and blogs, participating in community events and meetups, utilizing hands-on experience through projects or collaborative work, and seeking mentorship or courses that align with the specific technologies of interest.
Bran Vuch
Product Hunt. 😅
Igor Lysenko
Read news about technology, Google itself understands what you are interested in and will offer you to read.
Luke Skyward
I love staying up to date with the technology world by using: - Twitter - HackerNews - Discussing recent topics with my colleagues from work But I think Twitter is a goldmine if used correctly (lists, curating good feed)
Randall Kaplan
r/sidehustle on Reddit
Yash Sharma
Join relevant online communities and forums, participate in webinars and conferences, etc. Stay curious and continuously experiment with hands-on projects this I believe yields the best output
Moritz Tomasi
Start with some tutorials, look at the documentation. But don't get stuck in tutorial hell. Try to think of a small project you can do with the technology, and get going!
Daniel Zaitzow
Yea I would say this platform is really great for learning about new platforms but also about the direction of market trends as a whole.