What is the best tool for a live chat on a website?

Nevena Milošević
35 replies

Replies

Anja Aksentijevic
Zendesk from my experience.
Stefan Bürscher
Crisp, the free plan beats every other paid solution
Ivan Dudin
My rating: 1. Intercom - the best, but the most expensive 2. Drift - almost like Intercom in terms of features, and also in price 3. Dashly - very cool, not expensive, not as famous as the first 2.
Nick Stein
You might have a look at Molin.ai as an option
Richard Rubenstein
Tawk.to was my fav when in this space.
There isn't a one-size-fits-all "best" live chat tool for websites, as the choice depends on specific needs and preferences. Some popular options include: 1- Intercom 2- Zendesk Chat 3- Drift 4- LiveChat 5- Tawk.to Each of these tools offers various features and pricing options, so it's essential to evaluate them based on your business requirements and budget.
Dave-Anthony Smith
For SaaS: Intercom or Hubspot. For Online Stores: Gorgias
Philipp Shay
YoChats!!!))) YoChats is an uncomplicated tool. You can include your instructions, FAQs, or simply share a link. Within a minute, you'll receive the JS code for your customized chat widget with an AI operator. This operator will respond to queries from users visiting your website.
Andrey Bozhjev
I use Crisp. It covers my needs
Daniel Zaitzow
Intercom is pretty solid for startups - really competitive pricing and pricing scale over the first 5ish years.
Sheri Turner
The best tool for a live chat on a website depends on several factors, including the specific needs of your business, your budget, and your technical requirements. Here are some popular options to consider: Intercom is a versatile live chat tool that offers features like automated messaging, user tracking, and integration with other customer support and marketing tools. It's suitable for businesses of all sizes and is known for its user-friendly interface.
Tasha Coleman
The best tool for live chat on a website can vary depending on your specific requirements and preferences. There are several excellent options available in the market, and the choice ultimately depends on your needs and budget. Intercom is known for its robust live chat capabilities and offers a wide range of features including automated messaging, chatbots, and integrations with other tools.
Delilah
Intercom Drift Live Chat Tawk.to
Ebrar John
Tawk.My favorite when in this area was.