What is the best social network for businesses?

Bella Chen
16 replies

Replies

Ingrid
💥 We are so close to our first 100 FOLLOWERS on LINKEDIN 🚀⬆️ Support us! ➡ shorturl.at/bJT39 We have excellent HR content every week! That's our goal this week!
Michal Jackowski
A classic "it depends" - who are your customers? what do you want to get out of social media - is it PR/awareness or leads?
Launching soon!
Facebook and instagram, if you are targeting the general audience.
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
It really depends on your niche. I feel Twitter is an awesome media, I haven't tried out Reddit, but I could imagine you could find some interesting in there as well.
Martin Gulp
Marketing on YouTube and TikTok has become more popular these days.
Rich Watson
Twitter or Linkedin
Julia Zakharova
Hello. I think that by country it is better to choose the top 3 local social networks, and for international marketing - instagram.
Undoubtedly, Facebook is a great platform to promote your business and earn potential customers. With over 1 billion active users all across the globe, it provides you to spread word of mouth to a great number of people. Different businesses have also created personalized groups, where their paying customers interact with them and can have a personalized experience. You can opt to run your ads for a specific targeted audience curated based on demographics, age, gender, interests, and many other aspects.