What is the best social network for businesses?

Bella Chen
16 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
Twitter or Linkedin
Rich Watson
@bella_chen2020 Yeah. Not so much on linked in though
Michal Jackowski
A classic "it depends" - who are your customers? what do you want to get out of social media - is it PR/awareness or leads?
Launching soon!
Facebook and instagram, if you are targeting the general audience.
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
It really depends on your niche. I feel Twitter is an awesome media, I haven't tried out Reddit, but I could imagine you could find some interesting in there as well.
Martin Gulp
Marketing on YouTube and TikTok has become more popular these days.
Julia Zakharova
Hello. I think that by country it is better to choose the top 3 local social networks, and for international marketing - instagram.
Undoubtedly, Facebook is a great platform to promote your business and earn potential customers. With over 1 billion active users all across the globe, it provides you to spread word of mouth to a great number of people. Different businesses have also created personalized groups, where their paying customers interact with them and can have a personalized experience. You can opt to run your ads for a specific targeted audience curated based on demographics, age, gender, interests, and many other aspects.
Ingrid
💥 We are so close to our first 100 FOLLOWERS on LINKEDIN 🚀⬆️ Support us! ➡ shorturl.at/bJT39 We have excellent HR content every week! That's our goal this week!