What is the best AI product you have seen on Product Hunt?

Salar Davari
15 replies
To me its ChainGPT. What's the one AI product that caught your eyes?

Replies

Evgeniya Chernishyova
Difficult to say, there are so many AI products lately. I guess all of them are good since they make our life much easier
Olena Bomko
I wanted to say Fathom. But it stopped working for me yesterday :)
Chris Lindner
You might want to try Echo AI, which just be launched today ;) https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Salar Davari
@cld I will do so, gladly! But how about older products currently available as full-fledged apps and whatnot on the market?
Chris Lindner
@salar__davari Thank you Salar! I use chatgpt and runway the most. Scenario is also my love for generate some little things/images, and Topaz lab for enhancing video. Besides there's a AudioPen, which I found in Product Hunt, for writing down things on PC without typing. On mobile device i'm interested in SNOW AI recently, an app for photo editing.
Iya Mendoza
I've come across many awesome AI products here on Product Hunt, but my absolute top pick has to be Logomakerr.ai. It's this fantastic AI-based platform that whips up logos in minutes!
Salar Davari
@iyamendoza01 Interesting, Iya! I'm curious, though. How come? Are you a designer by any chance or work in the advertisement industry?
Nick Stein
can I say something that I was a maker for ;)