What is one thing no one tells you about launching?

Brandon
6 replies
I'm launching ArtHeart.ai today after 1.5 years and I'm curious from other founders what was your biggest surprise about the launch? What was one thing that no one mentioned to you that you found out through the experience. Here's our launch if you want to check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Dennis Aronov
I'm so excited to finally be launching with you today as well! I feel like I'm always surprised by how supportive this community is! It's really excited to see us come together and support one another :-)
Prem Saini
Congratulations on the launch buddy!
Daniel Zaitzow
That it doesn't directly equate to success / revenue. A successful launch is just the start of the work in many ways. (Going from product to company/business with customers shifts things!)
Daniel Zaitzow
@artheartb Are you excited to be done with the launch and onto the more business centric side of things or is it all just a little too fresh?
Brandon
@dzaitzow yes it's winding down now and I'm pretty please where it ended. Lots of lessons learned that we can hopefully apply to the mobile launch next month. I thrive in operations more than launch time so I'm excited to keep shipping! How about yourself ?