What is currently your favourite productivity app?

Ayesha Awan
31 replies

Replies

Usama Ejaz
Launching soon!
ChatGPT?
Marek Tracz
Mostly pen & paper, I'm an old school guy. However, I also use Superhuman and Notion with some custom templates for to-do lists, habit tracking, and even the shopping list šŸ„™
Alice Ross
My current favorite productivity app is Trello because it seamlessly blends task tracking, project management, and collaboration tools, allowing me to organize my day, manage team workflows, and stay on top of my deadlines, all in one intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface
Igor Lysenko
We made an application based on lists where there is an AI assistant. With us, with the help of one voice command, you can make a list and not spend a lot of your time on it. If you're interested, the name is Ixord Notes.
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
My current productivity "https://pomofocus.io/" is currently a favorite productivity app. It's a fantastic tool for time management and staying focused.
Yannick
Asana is a great tool to manage your day to day tasks, but I suppose you'll have to have discipline and have your own methods to use it right.
Ayesha Awan
@mho22 Have you tried other tools like Trello or Basecamp?
Yannick
@ayesha_awan1 I tried Trello before Asana but I didn't like it. It was years ago of course, everything has evolved. I heard about Basecamp of course but never tried it. Asana has been my unique Project Management tool for like 7 years now, it kind of works great for us. Did you get some bad experience with Asana ?
Antoni Kozelski
Currently your favourite productivity app is Trello
Ali Saad
Trello, which effortlessly combines task tracking, project management, and communication capabilities, is my current favorite productivity app because it enables me to plan my day, manage team workflows, and keep on top of my deadlines all inside a simple and appealing designs.
Jijo John
Everyone is tired of managing their email inbox and it is dragging most people's email productivity and slowing down work. TextCraft AI is an email productivity AI tool we have built, that is going to boost your email productivity to 1001%. Follow now, we are launching on the 20th so you can get notified. producthunt.com/products/textcraft-ai
josh michaels
By far my personal favorite is Slack. It has so many features that make my daily life easier.
Ayesha Awan
@josh_michaels3 Doesn't it get too cluttered in there?
Prashasti Pankaj
Stick notes. Not an app exactly but itā€™s just the best. However, an actual app is asana and miro. As a freelancer it is just the best to manage your time.
Susan Fischer
As a young girl, I like taking notes on my ipad
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO is a reliable project management app (available on Android and iOS) that helps plan work, track tasks, set deadlines, and collaborate with stakeholders. It empowers teams from various industries to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources, even using a free trial. The tool offers an online Gantt chart where you can schedule activities, set dependencies, add milestones for your project tasks, and work with the flexible WBS hierarchies. The GanttPRO mobile app (https://blog.ganttpro.com/en/mob...) is really worth your consideration!