What has been your biggest growth channel till now?

Ankur Singh
14 replies
Which channel should we focus on in 2023! We started with Product Hunt for Samurai https://www.producthunt.com/post... We will try others in the coming days.

Replies

Steven Sun
I engaged in the operation of an cryptocurrency app called Goocoin,that was in 2015,nobody talked about blockchain at that time, but we gain 1 million install users from 0 after 3 years operation.
Anil Matcha
Own community and word of mouth
Nikhil Agrawal
Social media will be top growth channel for 2023, followed by niche communities, then SEO
Swapnil D Puranik
Too early to tell, but as of now closed group communities has been the biggest traction drivers for me. Also because, I am doing things that don't scale.
Kyle Tummonds
Lately, it's been our personal network and cold outreach, however, I have found the most success with inbound marketing by providing excellent blog content that helps answer our potential client's questions and offer solutions to those curious about a particular topic.
Carter Michael
Too early to tell for myself as well. If I were to predict it, I'd say community building and content marketing which the two kind of go hand in hand.
Richard Gao
Probably reddit Made so many comments promoting evoke-app.com before it even launched haha
Aleks Miric
@richard_gao2 How are you finding relevant threads and comments? I recently tried Surfkey.io and it's awesome for this
Aleks Miric
@richard_gao2 @jean_gatt Yep, Reddit is still super underrated as long as you find relevant conversations. Glad Surfkey was helpful!
Trishala Chhetri
LinkedIn and cold outreach has always been helpful for us
Jagrati Gupta
Mostly LinkedIn. Reddit is a great channel too if you know how to use it, or else your posts just keep getting removed or you keep getting banned. Tough days.
Aleks Miric
@jagrati_gupta Reddit is tricky as you really have to find that grey area between being helpful and promoting your stuff. And it's slightly different for each subreddit. Once you find it though, it's golden. Surfkey.io is great to find relevant subreddits, threads and comments.
Jagrati Gupta
@a_m4 definitely! Every subReddit has its own rules and you have to be very careful about posting and subtly promoting your product. Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check out surfkey.io :)
Aleks Miric
Reddit is still super underrated for this, Surfkey.io by @johancutych is awesome for this