What field are you working in and what do you do?

Charlie Kor
22 replies
I'm curious about the types of people on Product Hunt. What field do you work in and what role do you have? - I'm a product manager for SaaS field Designer? Marketer? Product maker? Creator? Leave comment πŸ”½πŸ”½

Replies

Noah
I am a programmer. Right now I'm writing code for my game and trying to improve it. I don't work for anyone, but I realize that soon I will need money to hire someone to do the design and everything else for my game. But it won't be hard for me to find a job, because I know a lot of people need my skills. But hopefully, Free Modern Resume Templates In Google Docs will help me win the hearts of employers and get me hired. I will try to make my resume as unusual as possible.
Kavita
I am a software engineer turned maker/designer/marketer/any other role I need to play for my startup.
Ericka Gonzalez
Pinterest Expert & Product Manager
Charlie Kor
@ericka_gonzalez Nice to meet you :) What are the main reasons for being active in PH?
Ericka Gonzalez
@charlie_lee1 nice to meet you as well! Active in PH because of two projects I’m working on launching soon. The first one is a subscription based service for Pinterest Strategy, mainly targeting bloggers and e-commerce since they can truly benefit in growing their business through Pinterest. I actually have been able to land a few clients pre-launch, so very excited! I also love the support and great tips this community provides. How about you?
Charlie Kor
@ericka_gonzalez That's awesome! I also launched the projects but it wasn't going well as expected. Haha! But I learned many lessons from the first launch! Please let me know when you launch. I'll definitely support
Ericka Gonzalez
@charlie_lee1 I've had many ideas that haven't worked as expected either! I'm glad you've learned many great lessons, continually improving is what matters :). And yes I will, thanks for the support!
Igor Lysenko
I work in IT and I make my own product. CEO position in the company.
M.T. Smith
Paid newsletters may be the hidden goldmine for those who have struggled online.
Hazel Lim
Investor turned Creator + Entrepreneur No idea where life's taking me, but enjoying the ride anyway πŸ”₯ (Today's the exception, it's been a crazy day launching https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Carl Brook
I'm probably more of a creator, although I do lots of other things from design to coding!
Charlie Kor
@carl_brook from design to coding!?You're wearing a lot of hatsπŸ˜‚
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Dev. But I wear many hats now in the beginning of our journey.
Charlie Kor
@eonpilot What other tasks do you handle? Do you also take care of non-dev related tasks?
Kevin Rogers
I'm into data analytics, building dashboards and crunching numbers to improve performance and make better decisions. You might say I'm a data whisperer. Always looking for ways to optimize workflow, reduce inefficiencies and increase the bottom line.
Gloria Russell
Dwelling deep in the world of data science over here. I work on everything from cleaning up messy datasets, designing predictive models, to creating data visualizations that speak volumes.