What features would you like in a chatbot or AI tool to make your life easier?

Marine Limone ✨
7 replies
Hello everyone, Lately, we've witnessed the rollout of numerous new features on Gryzzly. The demand for new features remains substantial to enhance our chatbot. How about you? What features would you like to see in a chatbot or an AI-based tool that would make your life easier?

Replies

Matthew Phillips
Self-promo here, but I think the next generation of chatbots will be able to control the tools you use. Imagine if your AI assistant could access data in your applications and take actions in them. We're building a toolkit that makes this easy to add to products
Maali Baali
Hi there! I'm a product manager, so I spend a lot of time communicating with stakeholders and team members. I would love a chatbot or AI tool that could help me with tasks like: Summarizing meeting notes Generating creative ideas Writing feedback on drafts Translating languages Scheduling appointments
@maali_1 Thank you very much for your proposal. I find it very interesting! It could really simplify some tasks and improve our productivity.
Carissa Jansen
AI powered coding! Graphite is building this! Also if you guys love an underdog story, please support Graphite today - we spent most of the day in #3 and are currently on track to overtake #1 :)