What do you usually do with your old phone?

Feippo Feippo
10 replies
Pls check my works here and let me know your feedback. Thank you very much in advance! https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/shop/...

Replies

John McD
I download a remote desktop (called AweSun if anyone would like to know) on it, leave it at home and sometimes control it remotely to open the camera, then I can have a look at my cats
Tuana Çelik
Woah, I quite like these! Are you looking for people to hand over old phones?
Feippo Feippo
@tuanacelik Thank you very much! I am looking for how many people will love my idea and will do their own as well.
Cody Rawles
I usually just give it to my younger siblings. I should probably find out what they do with their old phones.
Jaskiran Kaur
I never got chance to do that as my dad always keep old phones with him but I would either give it exchange scheme when buying new phone or give it in E-Junk
Feippo Feippo
@jaskiran_kaur My first phone was an iPhone 5S, I kept it for these years whenever I went. Now I framed it and put in my study room.
Maciej Radzikowski
Nice art you do from those phones! But I will answer the question from the title - I put them into the drawer "just in case", like any normal person.
Feippo Feippo
@mradzikowski Thank you very much! I got nothing to do during quarantine. You know COVID drives everyone crazy, lol.