What do you usually do on weekends to refresh your mind?

Anil Matcha
26 replies

Replies

Carson Cohen
Fusion! Hey all! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Carter Michael
@carson_cohen Congrats on the upcoming launch, what's been the biggest learning experience building it out?
Carter Michael
See friends and clean. Cleaning on Sundays feels like a great reset for the week.
Maya A
@carter_barnett 100% agree with cleaning! Always help me reset for the week :)
phprunner
Get out of the house. Play sports, go for long walks, go hiking, explore a new city, visiting friends.
Olatz Urrutia
Meet with friends, go for walks, do some sports and organize the week ahead
Salman Saafi
Working on HarvyAI! HarvyAI is like your native email assistant right in your email box and it's tailored toward professional emails. We're launching soon on PH --> https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Balkrishna Karma
Spending some quality time with friends and family. I also enjoy painting, so try to do it on weekend.
Ainara Martín
Try to chill with my family and leave the work stuff on stand-by
David Cagigas
Unwind, read for a while, rest.
Dennise Rehus
Great question! Personally, I like to disconnect from technology and spend time outdoors. Whether it's hiking, biking, or just taking a walk in the park, being in nature helps me clear my mind and recharge my batteries. I also enjoy reading books, trying new recipes in the kitchen, and spending time with friends and family. It's important to take a break from work and find activities that bring you joy and relaxation.
Karl Gustav Annus
Playing sports, meeting up with friends, cleaning, reading etc. All weekends are different for me. Sometimes I am completely refreshed after seeing some friends and other times I prefer to sit at home and be surrounded with some peace and quiet. I try to listen to whatever my body and my mind tell me at that specific moment. :)