What do you use Chat Gpt for?

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
68 replies
Using Chat GPT comes naturally when searching for answers or inspiration. When faced with difficulties in terms of creativity; I turn to chat gpt for help me work effectively while saving time too! I try my best to optimize a user's experience utilizing this tool since emphasizing clarity in dialogue is fundamental. What do you use Chat GPT for, and do you have any tips or tricks for getting the best answers? I'd love to hear your answers!

Replies

Laura Pinne
For idea generation and editing!
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@laura_pinne It works wonders for coming up with new ideas. I try to give as much as detail possible about the topic I want help with, and it really comes up with good ideas 😊
Shubham Pratap Singh
Getting answers, writing emails, contents , almost in everything 😄
Nuno Reis
@shubham_pratap Hey quite curious, how detailed are the prompts you give it for building content, and what kind of content specifically?
Tanzirul Huda
@shubham_pratap @nuno_ms_reis Hey Nuno, it seems like you're having some difficulties with using the prompts. I totally understand because I experienced similar issues when I started. But I wanted to offer some help by letting you know that I'm developing a Chrome extension that you might find helpful. Check it out at https://virtuo.simplef.net/. Let me know if this could be of use to you.
Chel Chen
@nuno_ms_reis Hey Nuno, we heard you, so when we created the Arvin Chrome extension, we decided to add the prompt library to the extension as well. Check out at https://tryarvin.com/ Hope our product can be helpful for you too.
Nuno Reis
Rephrasing and getting summaries is a big one (I did find it gets confused by legal jargon though eheh)
Nuno Reis
@ezgiyeginaltay I tried passing part of a SAFE agreement through it and after 2 prompts it was even giving me the values in the contract wrong 😅 Maybe since these language models use patterns and logic to understand text, lawyers are safe in their jobs 🤓 eheheh
Ashish Roy
To write code and gaming apps hehehe..
Shachar Keidar
Writing social media posts, summarize long text, getting answers to specific questions
Nuno Reis
@shachar_keidar Hey, I'm very interested in understanding how you use it for social media. How detailed are the prompts you feed GPT?
Shachar Keidar
@nuno_ms_reis Sure. I try to elaborate as much as possible. For example: You're a social media manager at XXX, a company that does XXX. please write a LinkedIn post about XXX. Please use the information provided: (Here you can insert pieces of information you want to include in the post)
Nuno Reis
@shachar_keidar Ok, quite a bit of context then. Do you try to set the tonne of the post and language? More formal/informal for example?
Shachar Keidar
@nuno_ms_reis Sometimes. Usually if I write in the prompt the type of posts like LinkedIn then it's ok. Sometime for Twitter I add to the prompt to make it funny
Charlie Park
Translate and sometime ask for Business Stratygies
Harley coates
To get the best answers from ChatGPT I would say that: Ask GPT first to rewrite your query then. Be specific with your questions or requests. Provide relevant context for better understanding. Ask for clarification if needed. Experiment with different prompts. Review and verify the information. Keep in mind the limitations of an AI model.
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@harley_coates I've been using some of these tactics but I'll definitely check out the ones I've never tried. Thanks for the amazing tips!
Maël Harnois
1. Mainly coding assistant, no more stack overflow for me 👀 2. Brainstorm and challenge ideas, helps thinking out of the box
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@maelus I agree! It is really useful for stepping outside of our boundaries in terms of creativity and such.
HyunGun Jung
To add something new to the list, I've been using ChatGPT to extract specific information from a list of websites. I provide the first few pages of a Google search and ask ChatGPT to retrieve the information I need. But with AutoGPT here I guess this will also become unnecessary soon. It's amazing how technology is advancing and revolutionizing the way we work
Sebastian Cuellar
At this point? It touches almost everything (I'm in sales). email first drafts, website summaries, note consolidation. etc. Best advice I can give you is to be as specific as possible in the first prompt. ChatGPT functions best with as much context as you can provide it. You can actually never be too specific. Also, GPT-4 should be your go to, 3.5 is painful in comparison . PS Remember to personalize output and read it carefully.
fontchangerguru
@sebastian_cuellar Chat GPT helped me to create a fb videos downloader plugin. I've used free version of Chat GPT to write the script of plugin to develop https://fbdownloader.fun/ Results are just amazing. This kind of plugins are quite expensive but Chat GPT has made it free for me
André J
Launching soon!
Nothing yet. Prefer keeping my biological neural network sharp
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@eonpilot I get it. It might be good to use Chat Gpt and all but it is also important to do things traditionally as well.
Carla Alves
Currently to plan my next trip in Brazil :)
Todd Jensen
Love the suggestions from everyone, thanks @ezgiyeginaltay. A couple of ways our marketing team uses ChatGPT: - Our team pulls up Chat GPT during our brainstorm sessions. We throw our ideas in and see what else it comes up with. We've been pleasantly surprised - it often has things we didn't think of. Building off what @maelus said. - We just finished a couple of explainer video scripts. Often, we'd take a section of our script we didn't love and ask it for playful rewrites. Again, not bad stuff. Some of it we used. Next, I want to try making memes, like @v_m10 suggested. Thanks!
fontchangerguru
I'm using Chat GPT to increase the quality of one of my online PCB store https://www.elepcb.com/product/h... and quality of content. It helped me to increase revenue from my store. Just love the Chat GPT Remember: Always use rights prompt to get what you are looking for to get better results.
Arjita Kulshreshtha
I actually ended up using it to find gift suggestions for my spouse's birthday!
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@arjita_kulshreshtha1 That's really clever! I might have to steal this idea for my best friends birthday that's in a few days. Thanks a lot!
Arjita Kulshreshtha
@ezgiyeginaltay hahaha go ahead. It works best if you describe the person's personality in as much detail as possible
Richard Gao
I surprisingly don't use it all that often Mostly use it for marketing materials and copywriting
Karthik Tatikonda
1. Suggestions for product name 2, Writing content and 3. Code
Karthik Tatikonda
@ezgiyeginaltay I used it for What to Meme (my new product). Got some coding help in Html, CSS, and Javascript
Pratham Nandha
All i see is orange profile pictures on my feed
Kamlesh Sen
Finding answers, rewriting captions & many other content related stuffs.