What do you think you need most at this time to grow your project?

LEONARDO ARIZA
9 replies
I have a marketing agency for projects in product hunt, and I would like to know what they think they need the most to reach more and better users today: Marketing, investment, time or improving the product.

Replies

Ruben Wolff
The product my team and I are building, corepo.org, still needs to be worked on (bugs need to be fixed, features need to be added), and marketing-wise, we need to grow our community much faster
LEONARDO ARIZA
@rubenwolff I really like the logo, it is very digital librarian, I think that improving the ui / ux with photos of the company logos and focusing it from the moment you get to the main page to your target client would be the maximum, how much they generate, or have a market with a graph etc. , in community you could use a tiktok or ig of company data and what they do, it is free advertising and marketing generated by the business., 😅 Sorry if I write too much, it seems to me the maximum what could be achieved.
LEONARDO ARIZA
@rubenwolff 💪🏻Thank you very much for your answer, cool mustache, I really like the idea especially because I see it as a more specialized extension of google, or an information network as a statista. 🧠
Ruben Wolff
@leonardo_ariza thank you for your kind feedback (and for the moustache compliment hahaha). Here we also want to improve the UI but at the same time we want to keep it as simple as possible. I'm taking notes of your suggestions anyway ;) just not sure tiktok and ig are the best platform for us? We are currently on LinkedIn and we were thinking of twitter, because I don't think we can be very visual about what we do, don't you think?
LEONARDO ARIZA
@rubenwolff I understand, I really like clean designs, it actually depends a lot on the target client and what platform they are on, it is always good to share content by platforms, in the example of stadista or visual capitalist, it is information placed in an interesting way in a infographic, it is always possible to entertain, if the culture within the team is focused on the product almost entirely, I consider that twitter - LinkedIn - and for lead generation: A seo blog with ahrefs connected in zapier to a newsletter, would be a loop of Great and automated lead generation so it won't cost a lot of time or money.
LEONARDO ARIZA
@rubenwolff Thank you again for taking my information into account, I really like to help with tools without code to teams that do interesting projects like the one you are in.