What do you think about the new design of Slack?

Elizabeth Tishchenko
50 replies
Do you find it more confusing or find it more intuitive than earlier?

Replies

Nikhil Mehra
I don't like some features of it, and it's growing on me !! :)
Felya Bilgen
I don't like it :)
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@felicitias anything in particular or just preferred an old one?
Žiga Kerec
Since I'm always bouncing between at least 2 or 3 different workspaces it now requires me an extra click to do so. A bit annoying but will get used to it probably :)
André J
Launching soon!
Its alright. You get used to it.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@sentry_co certainly, but as an active user of 12 Slack workspaces at a time, l find it extremely annoying to switch.
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
I don't like it, to be honest. After this redesign I've also noticed that my Slack has started freezing and I need to restart it.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@evgeny_kotelevskiy after pushing such huge UI revamp performance will suffer and it would take time to get optimized
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
@nevemind_com I think so. What do you think about this new design? Do you like it, @nevemind_com ?
redocecin
It is not simple as it before
Mackenzie Bender
Design changes aim for efficiency, but adaptability varies among users.
Cecilia Tran
I actually find it less user-friendly than it was before - Slack is a tool that's supposed to be really easy to use, but for some reason, I find myself a little confused on a daily basis. One feature they removed is the ability to customize the workspace exactly the way you wanted to, which made me a bit disappointed.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@ceciliaatraan oh. really? I haven't noticed. I wanted to change UI, but never was a priority. They will add customization later l believe, but they will need to build it from scratch.
I think it is fun. Slack is one of my favorite tools to use and I welcome all changes if they are meant to better the experience
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@andriyuh l like your positive stance. Slack is one of my favorite tools too. They probably did tons of research and tests to make it as it is today
Michael Stan
I stopped using slack, as I moved everything into Clickup so much easier now, instead of having few different tools...
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@michaelstan do they also cover internal communication on Click Up? I didn't know
Apollon Latsoudis
To be honest I dont like it that much. With so many apps to use during your day, you dont need changes that force to re familiarize your self with an app that you have been using for years. On a positive note, the interface colors are much clean and easier to the eye.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@apollon440 l was a bit surprised to see such a huge UI revamp without any product tour on return. Few changes l still find unintutive. Probably due to my habits from previous 5 years of usage
Sonika Mehta
Within one workspace, it's great! But jumping between workspaces is pretty hard. But like a lot of people are saying here, will definitely get used to it. I do quite like the addition of the side navigation.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@zonkafeedback as an active user of 12 Slack workspaces at a time, l find it extremely annoying to switch, but l believe lm in minority. But some changes are quite nice indeed.
Soner Alemdar
mhm, it's okeey :)
Layla
i think its a good thing
Maali Baali
I love the new design of Slack! It's more organized and intuitive, making it easier to find what I need and stay focused on my work