What do you think about Google's BARD?

Alara Akcasiz
14 replies

Replies

David J. Kim
Comparable to Chat GPT3.5 which in today's world simply isn't enough. OpenAI is now slowly rolling out plugins to everyone with GPT-4 which means Google will have an even harder time catching up.
Uma Venugopal
I love it. It's free, quality of responses are superior, supports it's claims with links and also offer the "Google it" option
Thomas Hansen
Too little, too late. They've had amazing tech for decades in the AI space, but kept it close to their chest, without allowing others to access it. Now they're being overrun by OpenAI - Karma if you ask me ... :/ We're launching an OpenAI based product today. I wouldn't even dream about integrating Google Bard into it ...
Ali Hamza
I know that Google's Bard is a fantastic platform, but ChatGPT has a special place in my mind as it was the first one I used.
roger daniel
For me bard is like dad to gpt but yeah both serve different purposes•
Yogesh Joshi
It's definitely more accurate when it comes to the latest information but, on the creativity part, ChatGPT is clearly a winner.
Igor Lysenko
I think it's not a bad analogue of ChatGPT, the most important thing is that it's free. What do you think?
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Too late to the game. It would be difficult for them to dethrone chatgpt at this point. But we are talking about Google. They can surprise me :))
HyunGun Jung
Bard is ChatGPT's RA(Research Assistant) for me
Hashnimo
Not as good as ChatGPT, but still something.
verlaine j muhungu
bard will change the game,Google is able to surprise anytime. the experience is great and they have to improve something
Julien Fayad
I'm in France and I can't use it here... it tells me it's not available in my country. Is it normal ?
Bard is totally acing the game, but ChatGPT has the first mover advantage here! 😉
Vivek Garg
Hi Alara, As I'm doing DevOps engineer course Google's BARD help me a lot. I just love it.