What do you think about Affiliate Marketing?

KC Onrade
25 replies

Replies

Jeff Fajans
I am interested in learning more about what people are using in terms of the software/platforms to power their affiliate programs What have you used and liked?
Alex von Reiche
I think it's a fantastic lead source if done correctly. Making sure that your affiliates are aligned with your goals is important, so making sure the compensation structure is aligned is key.
KC Onrade
@vreiche do you use an affiliate software or affiliate network?
Felya Bilgen
Love it! Solid ROI potential 🔥
KC Onrade
@felicitias are you using a software or network for your affiliate marketing?
Radomir Djokovic
I think affiliate marketing can be a really smart strategy. It's great because it creates a win-win situation – companies get more customers, and affiliates earn commission for their referrals. But it definitely requires building trust with your audience, they need to believe that you genuinely endorse the products you're promoting. Done right, it can be quite effective and beneficial for both parties involved.
Any affiliate marketers in this thread looking to make recurring monthly income from selling SaaS products? I'm asking because I'm in an invite-only Slack group for founders who own SaaS apps. Pretty sure they'll be keen to work with affiliate marketers.
Mansi Trivedi
I think it's a tough nut to crack!
Gulshan Negi
Well, in my opinion, affiliate marketing is a fantastic approach for organizations to expand their clientele and increase revenue. It's also a fantastic way for people to earn money online. Thanks
Michael Lam
It is working for years so it is good to some extent. The question here is how we apply it to make it work.
Beilita
@lamtoi Hello, nice to meet you, I viewed your homepage and I think you are very successful in your professional field and I hope we can get a work discussion.
Daniel Zaitzow
I think its a great way to spread the word about a product if your margin can afford it. I think the offer needs to be attractive enough for most serious affiliate players. Curious if there is a big ecosystem of affiliate marketers on PH..
Daniel Zaitzow
@k_onrade Let me know if you find anything out - I sure would love to be tapped into a PH Affiliate Ecosystem
Vincent Xu
Affiliate Marketing is a great way to generate passive income and reach a wider audience. It allows individuals to promote products or services and earn a commission for each sale made through their unique affiliate link. It's a win-win situation for both the affiliate marketer and the business owner. As someone who is interested in this field, I would love to hear any advice or tips you have on launching my own product soon. Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
KC Onrade
@cen_xu hey, planning to launch our product soon. As of now, we’re kinda looking for options when it comes to affiliate marketing so I guess it’s safe to say that we could try whatever is available and what fits our needs.
Mohamed Hassan
We do affiliate niche sites for clients. We actually just released an ebook called "Lessons from 150+ Niche Sites". You can get it for free here https://webassetbuilders.com/ebook/
Eryka xxx
Affiliate marketing can be a fantastic revenue stream if done right! One approach I highly recommend is delving into CPA-marketing. It stands for Cost Per Action, and it's a model where you earn commissions for specific actions taken by your audience, such as signing up for a trial or making a purchase. Check out this platform I've had success with cpa-1.top/en . They offer a wide range of CPA offers across various niches, and their payouts are quite competitive. It's essential to choose offers that resonate with your audience and to create compelling content that drives conversions.