What do you look forward to in the new year 2023? It could be in your career, business, personal :)

Rissy Miranda
109 replies
"Ask, and it shall be given to you." So for the coming year, we should have a clear vision on what we want. Personally, I want to succeed in investments, to grow our passive income, for our family to enjoy, at the same time find meaningful projects to help our community as a way of paying it forward. What about you? What are your aspirations for the new year?

Replies

Eric Tung
Build a more ambitious team!
Zie (Travelling with Chiu)
A cliche but still my wish nonetheless. It would be a healthier me and family. :) Financial freedom and security and to be able to move to our forever home this year as well. :)
Rosegn Malixi
@zie_travelling_with_chiu_ congrats on the forever hoooome 🤩
Zie (Travelling with Chiu)
@seteraa Thank you!!! Looking forward to it! No more rentals!
Rissy Miranda
@zie_travelling_with_chiu_ yazz! something you can call your own :) I'm so excited for you guys! I can imagine all the first celebrations in your new home - what a great and fun memories you will create!
Tin S.
Safe, happy, healthy & wealthy family for 2023. <3
Rissy Miranda
@zie_travelling_with_chiu_ @tin_s agree! Family, safety, happiness, and health are already wealth! But let's specify and manifest financial wealth too haha!
Rosegn Malixi
Hola, what's the tea, sis?
Shon Paunan
I wish to have more time for my family, myself, and my businesses. I wish to be more flexible in every way so I can add more skills.
Rissy Miranda
@sharon_paunan as you clearly state what you wish, start living it and it will definitely find it's way to you and your fam :)
Rosegn Malixi
Super looking forward to paying my debts 🤣
Rissy Miranda
@seteraa of course. Freedom to enjoy what you earn without strings attached. This is good and specific. Claim it :)
Rissy Miranda
@seteraa @zie_travelling_with_chiu_ yeps! But let's look at debt in a positive way. It is a good debt if you are using the debt to invest on yourself, buying a property, or something that is worth to upgrade your life. Debt also allows us to purchase something that we dream of especially if the cashflow we have (at the moment) is not sufficient. So yeah! Let us say to debt then, "hello, thank you, and goodbye" or "thank you, next" is also fine haha
Anoir Houmou
I'm looking forward to launching RECRD, feel free to check out our upcoming product here: http://bit.ly/3hqnUqd. Would love to hear your feedback and have your support :)
Rissy Miranda
@anoirhoumou @joe_forani090 oh thanks for sharing RECRD. And wishing you all the best on your launch. Will surely check it out :)
Saurabh Wadhawan
Better health and more time with family.
Julia Doronina
New business achievements, health and new opportunities!
Rissy Miranda
@julia_demyanchuk YAZZ!! We keep moving forward! Claim it for 2023!
Minha Nadeem
Attain a worklife balance.
Rissy Miranda
@mahad_kamran this is much needed. Though sometimes it maybe impossible, but let's change that to I'm Possible! Cheers!
Sachin shajan
Financial Freedom is the one single thing everyone looksforward to, but TBH what I look forward to is the secret strategy behind 'sales', I just wanna learn how to sell and on top of that from where can we get leads
Rissy Miranda
@sachin_shajan true. and if we wish for financial freedom, we need to know the "how" to do it! So what you want to unveil is one key to financial freedom, I wish you the same, so claim it for the new year!
Aza Ahmed
Just look out for the good things in life. Life stops for nothing, so move on quick from the anxieties and gloominess of the past and keep moving like the time flows and explore beauty of the world.
solitaire play
As a normal person, I like to have fun with video games. And having tried various games, I can say that the purchased ones are worth the money. Because the developers spend a lot of time and effort to make the perfect game and render the most detailed graphics. Try run 3 and you'll see what I mean.
Rissy Miranda
@solitaire_play oh cool thanks for sharing. Surely run 3 will be awesome since you suggested it - coming from pro gamer :)
MJ Maquiling
A lot actually, but one thing for sure is savingssss!
Rissy Miranda
@mary_joy_maquiling yay!! It's one thing to earn more, and another think to save more. So yes to this!
geeta chaturvedi
good health, working more on my professional goals and travelling
Pablo Mendes
Launching our full AI-powered search API that can read, see and hear any content in text, images, audio and video!
Rissy Miranda
@pablomendes oh this is a super cool product Pablo! Wish you and the team a smooth sailing launch and success althroughout! Will surely watch out for this! Cheers!
Jeff Turner
Hi Rissy I'm new to phones I'm 41 and worked construction for 25 years 2 kids and a lot of hard labour lol would love to start my own wood recycleing business to help save wood pallets going to landfill
Rissy Miranda
Hey there @jeffmate! Salute to your 25 years of hard work! Surely your kids and family are very proud of you :) And oh, look at you, new to phones but already active here in Product Hunt - that's a super progress! And wishing you all the courage and resources to start your wood recycling biz as this would make a different in the environment :) Cheers!
Anna Kanstantsinava
First of all, that there will be no zombie apocalypse or giant meteorites falling in 2023 :) Secondly, I want to pay a lot of attention to my self-development and reevaluation of priorities. And it won't be easy.
Rissy Miranda
@vedmarka good one! and oh yes, 100% sometimes these zombies apocalypse disturb my fairytale dreams. Like anything can be possible now. Who would have imagined that Covid virus would affect our lives right?! Totally agree with self-development, as it is the key to all development thereafter. Cheers to self-awareness, love, care, discipline, and development! xoxo
Nick Mazikov
Friends, if your expectations are about funding your great projects! We can help you with that! We are waiting for all of you at our demo! We will solve your problems with finding funding for your projects
Rissy Miranda
@nick_mazikov woahh, this is cool! thanks for dropping here in the discussion. So our entrepreneurs can check you out and for a possible partnership! Thank you and all the best to what you do!