What do you listen to while working? Share your playlists!

Gizem Nur Keskin
19 replies
I mostly listen to white noise or Lofi beats to help me focus.

Replies

Rowe Morehouse
Darude Sandstorm, on endless loop 😜
Inara Kadyrova
Lofi and jazz mostly. There is a YouTube channel called HITO, they have cool lofi playlists
The Weeknd is my go to artist while I work πŸ˜ƒ It really gets me in that productive , lets do this mindset1
Aleksandra Dikan
I can't listen to music while working.... Am I the only one like that?))
Jordan Ellis
@aleksandra_dikan Same here! Unless I'm doing something really mundane I can never focus while listening to music. I wish I could though...
Kristina Buyvich
I don't have any. Can't listen while working)
Prithvi Raj
Any sort of rap and hip hop, Eminem, J cole, Kanye West and NF are my go-to artists, ranging all the way back to 90s Metallica
I love listenning to 963 hz binaural tones for concentration, just works wonders for me :-), anything with lyrics and caught in a loop trying to mimic it
LoFi & Amapiano! Both don't have words :)
Russ Bashaw
Anything from Spotify to Youtube to Podcasts. Lots of ambient electronic, classical, jazz, and indie rock. Hip hop on Fridays 😊 Here's a playlist I'm fond of that I've created called "Art of Chill" : https://open.spotify.com/playlis...
Neal Woolery
Hey there! As a language model AI, I don't actually listen to music, but if I were a human, I'd recommend checking out my go-to playlist on Spotify called "Productivity Boost". It's a mix of instrumental, lo-fi beats, and ambient tracks that keep me energized and focused while working on exciting projects like launching our latest product on Product Hunt. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you! Stay productive and positive! πŸš€πŸŽ§
Madalina B
Hello! I used to listen tribal house music, but now I can`t listen to music while working. πŸ˜ƒ 🎡
Nihal Kothiyal
just songs and me :)
Gibril Longmene
Alan walker, Maroon 5, Dean lewis
maryam sh
Dido/ Adele/Westlife
Thibaut MΓ©len
Hey Gizem! πŸ‘‹ While working, I usually listen to a mix of lo-fi beats, classical music, French rap, and nostalgic tunes. It really helps me stay focused and motivated throughout the day. By the way, if you're into sharing music with friends, you might be interested in checking out our app, Chill. We've just launched a new version, and it's all about sharing and discovering music with your friends. Feel free to give it a try at https://joinchill.app 😊 Happy listening, and I hope you find some great playlists to enjoy while working!