what do you guys do after going home from work ?

nickson durai
12 replies

Replies

Andisheh Keikha
I’m always at work. I find times for my family in between. But even when I’m not at my desk, I’m thinking about our product, problems that need to be solved, solutions, etc.
Julia Zakharova
I talk with my husband, go to the gym, cook something delicious, or read a book.
Maali Baali
I take rest, have some fun chat with my family, watch T.V.
Nick Martin
How many people "go home" from work these days? :) After working in startups for almost 10 years I have tried to leave work behind when the workday is over. It's not easy when you love what you do and can do it anywhere, anytime :) It's important though to recharge and spend time with friend and family. Me personally I play golf and computer games to unwind after working.
Andrew C.
eat...sleep... repeat !!! you?
GamerSeo
Most of our employees try to relax
Elizabeth Boyarko
First of all, I am trying to relax by turning off all my devices (at least for a while). Usually I spend time with my boyfriend, go for w walk, play drums or just read a book.
Ankita kaudare
Stress over things I didn't/couldn't do!! instead of getting things done!1😪🤐
Alexa Trackser
The main explanation a house waits available is on the grounds that it's overrated. On the off chance that the cost is excessively high, it may not show up in a purchaser's pursuit. "Cost is everything," Marshall underscores. "In the event that it's evaluated accurately, it will sell — with different offers. brokernadir
dodood kgttisiu
After going home from work, I like to relax and unwind by watching my favorite TV shows or reading a good book. Sometimes, I also enjoy cooking a nice meal for myself or spending time with my family. However, given the current pandemic situation, I strongly believe that it's important to prioritize safety and follow guidelines to Stay Home and limit social contact as much as possible.