What do you do to support your mental health?

Diana Akchurina
21 replies

Replies

Jade Mackenzie
Hi Diana, such an important topic! My strategies are: - Maintain healthy boundaries around work vs. personal time - Work flexibly to balance my priorities beyond work - Prioritise exercise & sleep - Eat well - meditation / mindfulness - Manage my workload & delegate effectively when needed - Carve out time for connection & fun - Take adequate time off to relax and recharge
Balkrishna Karma
@jade_mack Wow Jade. It's such a good compilation of various activities we can do to improve mental health. Thanks for sharing
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Prayer, meditation, video games, hydration
Pranab Buragohain
@diana_akchura Here's my take: Sad = Music Stressed = Walk Angry = Exercise Burnt Out = Read Feeling lost = Pray Overthinking = Write Anxious = Meditate
Balkrishna Karma
For me, it's spending 1 hour every day doing something that I enjoy such as painting, swimming, or spending time with my pet and family. Apart from this, I also like to follow a routine. It does help in having better mental health. What about you Diana?
Diana Akchurina
@balkrishna_karma1 I am summarising my rules to care about mental health. Have come to the conclusion that it is very important, especially nowdays.
Mirena Vasileva
1. Meditate daily 2. Learn to say 'NO' 3. Set working hours/healthy boundaries 4. When you have fun - have fun. Don't spoil it with thoughts about work 5. Have a hobby outside work 6. Regular journaling to reflect and improve 7. Read self-help books 8. Yoga helps me ground a lot 9. Regular time in nature and a daily walk regardless of weather!
Hifsa Ahmed
Practicing mindfulness and meditation helps me stay centered and reduce stress levels.
Maali Baali
I make sure to stay connected with friends and family, even if it's just a quick phone call or text message.
kashaf irfan
I make sure to practice self-compassion and give myself permission to take care of my needs, even if it means saying no to others.
Charlie Charles
Learning new things, whether it's a new hobby or skill, can boost my self-confidence and provide a sense of accomplishment.
Twinkle shah
It is just as important as physical health and can impact our overall quality of life. To support mental health, individuals can engage in self-care practices such as exercise, getting enough sleep, practicing mindfulness or meditation, maintaining social connections, and seeking professional help if needed. https://www.troopmessenger.com/b... Mental health memes, which are humorous and relatable images or videos shared on social media, can provide a lighthearted way to talk about mental health and reduce the stigma associated with mental health issues. They can also offer a sense of community and support for individuals experiencing mental health challenges. However, it is important to note that memes should not be used as a substitute for professional mental health care.
kingyork
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. I was exactly searching for it. I will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Again Thanks for such a post and please keep it up. Great work. Paracetamol Injection 300mg
Amanda Woodson
Hi there! It's great to see a discussion about mental health and the different ways we can support it. Taking care of our mental well-being is so important, especially in today's world. One resource that I would like to share is Calmerry that you can find here - https://us.calmerry.com/ an online therapy platform that provides access to licensed therapists. They offer individual, couples, and family therapy, as well as specialized therapy for specific issues like anxiety, depression, and trauma. Calmerry is a convenient and affordable option for those who may have limited access to traditional therapy services or who prefer the comfort and privacy of their own home. In addition to seeking therapy, there are many other things we can do to support our mental health. Some examples include practicing mindfulness, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and connecting with loved ones. It's important to find what works best for you and prioritize self-care as part of your daily routine. So thank you again for starting this important conversation about mental health.
Alex Fendy
For my mental health, most of the time I just look for ways to relax, it can be anything, but for example, lately I've really enjoyed betting on sports, not only is it a great, cool pastime, but you can also make a lot of money from it, and a lot of good money at that. Betting on my favourite sports teams and events at 1win bookmaker https://1winbet-online.com/, I enjoy it immensely and it helps me to fight stress