What do you do to motivate yourself when you feel stressed or overwhelmed?

Sofia Altıntaş
14 replies
For me, when I feel stressed, I meditate with white noise or just listen to music for half an hour. How about you guys?

Replies

Victor Kernes
Taking a walk, talking things over with my partner, and writing down what’s going on in mind on a piece paper.
Soner Alemdar
I try to meditate or exercise and change my surroundings, if possible
Giannis Kiokpas
yes meditation it is! better somewhere with some trees and overlooking the sea!
Sachet bhatia
I think in 2 ways. First whether this situation will help me in the long term or not. If yes then I take it as a stepping stone to move forward and try to solve like Novak Djokovic. But if the answer is no, then I feel more calm bcz it won't matter in the long term.
Andrea Clark
I go for a quick run or read a few chapters from a book - works like a charm.
Alex
Honestly i just do nothing until the next day, i love resetting myself with sleep
Gary Ramirez
When feeling stressed or overwhelmed, I take a moment to practice mindfulness and deep breathing, reminding myself of the journey's significance and the value of each step.
Jane Alexander
To alleviate stress, I use physical activity such as yoga or a quick gym session, helping me release tension and energize my mind and body.
Catherine Griffin
I turn to music - playing an uplifting or calming playlist not only boosts my mood but also motivates me to tackle the challenges head-on.
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
I find meditation or listening to music for short periods helpful for regaining motivation
Milap Singh
Plan a short vacation, camping or trekking.
Elias Fares
Sometimes it helps to step away from the project. Take breaks, prioritize self-care and engage in physical activities or sports to release stress. Something I like to do is set short-term goals and celebrate the small victories.
Kunal Mehta
When I feel stressed or overwhelmed, I prioritize self-care and practice various techniques to regain motivation. I engage in physical activities like exercise or meditation to clear my mind. Additionally, I seek inspiration from success stories, surround myself with a supportive network, and break down tasks into manageable chunks. Our mission at ProApp is to provide affordable AI-powered mentorship keeps me motivated to overcome challenges and create a positive impact in the edtech industry.