What do you do to motivate yourself when you feel stressed or overwhelmed?

Sofia Altıntaş
14 replies
For me, when I feel stressed, I meditate with white noise or just listen to music for half an hour. How about you guys?

Replies

Elias Fares
Sometimes it helps to step away from the project. Take breaks, prioritize self-care and engage in physical activities or sports to release stress. Something I like to do is set short-term goals and celebrate the small victories.
Soner Alemdar
I try to meditate or exercise and change my surroundings, if possible
Giannis Kiokpas
yes meditation it is! better somewhere with some trees and overlooking the sea!
Sachet bhatia
I think in 2 ways. First whether this situation will help me in the long term or not. If yes then I take it as a stepping stone to move forward and try to solve like Novak Djokovic. But if the answer is no, then I feel more calm bcz it won't matter in the long term.
Andrea Clark
I go for a quick run or read a few chapters from a book - works like a charm.
Alex
Honestly i just do nothing until the next day, i love resetting myself with sleep
Gary Ramirez
When feeling stressed or overwhelmed, I take a moment to practice mindfulness and deep breathing, reminding myself of the journey's significance and the value of each step.
Jane Alexander
To alleviate stress, I use physical activity such as yoga or a quick gym session, helping me release tension and energize my mind and body.
Catherine Griffin
I turn to music - playing an uplifting or calming playlist not only boosts my mood but also motivates me to tackle the challenges head-on.
Mark Pavlyukovskyy
I find meditation or listening to music for short periods helpful for regaining motivation
Milap Singh
Plan a short vacation, camping or trekking.
Victor Kernes
Taking a walk, talking things over with my partner, and writing down what’s going on in mind on a piece paper.
Kunal Mehta
When I feel stressed or overwhelmed, I prioritize self-care and practice various techniques to regain motivation. I engage in physical activities like exercise or meditation to clear my mind. Additionally, I seek inspiration from success stories, surround myself with a supportive network, and break down tasks into manageable chunks. Our mission at ProApp is to provide affordable AI-powered mentorship keeps me motivated to overcome challenges and create a positive impact in the edtech industry.