What do you do to comply to your plans?

Martin Schumacher
21 replies
I'm not good at planing or structuring my day. Sure, I have some traditions of what I do in the morning. Doing my productHunt checking mails etc. But when it comes to tasks, things that have to be done, that are not part of the daily routine, I barely comply. What are your suggestions?

Replies

Nathan Luke
To comply with my plans, I follow steps in order. I make sure to prioritize tasks and allocate time for each. I check progress regularly and adjust if needed. I stay focused on the goal until it's achieved.
Uma Venugopal
Set high risk - high reward goals to help with the motivation.
Russ Halilov
I just have a notion page with 5 columns bullet list. Each column represents a day of the week. It really helps me not to forget some important tasks.
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
To stick to my plans, I set clear, achievable goals, use a digital planner for tasks and deadlines, and allow for flexibility to adjust as needed while keeping the end goal in sight.
Tyrone Robb
Have you asked your self why that happens? Are you not breaking them down enough? Trying to do too much in a short period of time? Or something else? Coming here and checking emails are easy and quick tasks to do so it may be to do with the delayed results or something else along those lines.
Deniz Savkay
As a psychologist, I can suggest avoid procrastinating as much as you can. There is a huge literature based on why procrastinating decreases both positive daily emotions and productivity at the same time. Just whenever you think you need to do sth, do that and things will go smooth
Paula Schiffelbein
Hi Martin! I use ARTU.app to create my daily and weekly goals, directly from WhatsApp to Notion. I plan any time, any where and then follow up in Notion. I do it both for personal and professional tasks. ARTU allow me to capture my ideas, tasks on the go and then focus, ARTU segment the ideas on how align they are to my goals. It helps me see everything in one board so I can prioritize.
Igor Lysenko
I think adaptability to situations will solve all this, what do you think?
Martin Schumacher
@ixord I used to do this. But sometimes you get flooded by tasks, and then the adaptation is to structure them. Don't you think so, too?
Simona O'Neill
Set the calendar notifications! For example, have a reminder going off just before you have to do a certain task. It will require you setting up those tasks in advance, but it's a good way to schedule the most important work to be done. It trains you to become more productive and efficient.
Martin Schumacher
@simona_o_neill3 Excellent idea. I believe you could be right about the notifications. That might help me too. I'll try this out.
Victor Detraz
Honestly, forcing myself to go to a coffee to work helps me in not procrastinating. This plus a good night of sleep, gym, and coffee. But just going to a place where there's nothing else to do but completing tasks is what helps the most. There are set of features of my product I owe to a coffee in my city :)
Swayam
Create a to-do list
Martin Gulp
I follow my plans by making sure to do the things I said I would do. It's about keeping promises.
To ensure I comply with my plans effectively, I rely on strategic tools and resources like AiToolsKit.ai. This comprehensive platform offers a range of free tools for AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media, enabling me to streamline my workflow and stay organized. By utilizing features such as scheduling, analytics, and optimization, I can track my progress, identify areas for improvement, and adjust my strategies accordingly. With AiToolsKit.ai, I can confidently execute my plans and achieve my goals efficiently. ProductHunt Page: https://bit.ly/product-AiToolsKit
jonny vince
Follow steps, stay organized, focus, review, adjust, and persevere diligently.
Isabel Hely
I follow my plans by making sure to do the things I said I would do when I planned.
Meghan Henry
Staying organized, setting goals, and taking steps to achieve them consistently.