What crypto/web 3 product a laymen would find superior in comparison to its fiat/web 2 alternative?

Rajat Dangi 🛠️
4 replies
I'm really scratching my head on the Crypto and web 3 products, need examples to form a mental model to understand these products.

Replies

Hussain Effendi
Hey! One of my favourite Web3 products that I came across on PH itself is https://www.producthunt.com/post... by @jaithakur Do check it out.
Jai Thakur
@heffendi Thanks for loving what we do. This drives us to our goal of making life easier for all of us in understanding and adopting tech.
Rajat Dangi 🛠️
@jaithakur @heffendi I did see BaloonNFT on their launch day, they are making the process of buying NFTs easier.. But that's not what I meant while asking the question. I want to see web3 products that are better than its own web2 alternative.
Jai Thakur
I would say besides an Amazon like ease to use marketplace which we are building to buy sell digital assets, there has to be a way to convey the ease. Signing into a an app using a wallet is something which is easier. Removes the trouble of sign up on each site. Though it's early days and sites still need more details like email etc to communicate with you. Things will evolve gradually into a more easy to use experience.