What browser do you use and why?

Pablo Fatas
35 replies
Hey 👋 Pablo from SigmaOS. We are a new browser that had a great launch in August. Was just looking to understand what the Product Hunt crowd’s most used browser is and why 😊

Replies

Andrei Tulai
Mostly Safari because of the convenience added by the Apple ecosystem
Maria
Hey Hi Pablo! I am using Chrome - just because it was the first one I have ever used 1 billion years ago, and I just got used and stuck with it.. :D ^_^ I would be happy to try and support the new one! Waiting for it! *_* Good luck with preparations! ^_^
Pablo Fatas
@maria_brm Well if you dont have any strong affinity for it and have a mac would love for you to check out sigmaos instead :) Anything you don’t like about chrome or wish it could do?
Maria
@pablo_fatas Frankly, I would like less bugs when I open 1billion tabs hahahahha :DDD Well I do not have Mac actually, but I will be happy to recommend to whom have it, and also to use an opportunity to try it out on others' computers :D ^_^
Nicole Ogloza
google chrome. I love Ad blocker plus. switch doesn't make sense with most websites to other browsers and systems, sine they work best with Chrome.
Paul VanZandt
Mainly chrome - adblocker is nice to have installed and I've been using it for so long it feels second nature to my workflow/life.
James Tedy
I'm using Brave, it's really similar to chrome just with a built-in adblocker and it has more innovative in my opinion. They got ads where you get paid with crypto and their own wallet, etc. You can choose to use browse with Tor as well.
Nir V
@james_tedy I like the browser, but the cost you pay by using it is the inaccuracy of the search results. There is a cost to having less privacy though.
James Tedy
@nir_v Haven't really use google for a while (using DuckDuckGo recently), but my search results seems to show me relevant answer. But again, I haven't used Google for a while so it might be a bias.
Ng Fang Kiang
I've used Edge, Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Safari recently. I'm sticking with MS Edge mainly because I have Surface devices, which synchronise across all my devices. Uses less battery and resources than all other browsers.
Launching soon!
I use Google Chrome due to its syncing across devices, plus it is fast and reliable.
Gurpinder Singh
I am using Opera for around 3 years now. Mainly, its due to the inbuilt ads blocking feature and VPN. Now I am used to it.
Kazimieras Melaika
Chrome. I love the huge variety of extensions it offers and it's quite fast and doesn't lag too much unless I open a million tabs. I moved from Safari and I like Chrome much more. Btw, we’re launching in late April or the start of May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Ujjawal Sharma
Chrome, thanks to its developer-friendly design as well as the quick software support.
Julien Delange
Brave - because of the ad blocker.
Rich Watson
Chrome. I use Google for everything- email, file storage, photo storage, etc. It's also easy to have all your bookmarks & saved data across all devices.
Reece Jones
I use Chrome and Safari, I have no idea why I use both, but that's where I've ended up haha.
Eric Maty
Hello, I use chrome. I like chrome because it syncs between my computer and phone. It also has ad blocker and LastPass.
Louis Min
Heavily used Chrome in the past but slowly migrating to Safari.
Dylan Merideth
Brave, I monetize my own attention! It isnt perfect and have chrome as a backup in the case of incompatibility. Would be super interested in sigmaos
Gets coupon
Google chrome. Just used to using it.
Zbigniew Volkov
I am using Firefox. It´s been getting slower as per recently. But I really like the functionality, layout and UI. I´ve tried using Chrome in the past, but always came back to Firefox.
Arun Pariyar
Chrome has been my choice now for a long time. In the beginning it was the speed it offered, then came extensions and flawless integration with other services. Finally web development support with dev tools... SigmaOS is on my lost Pablo for sure ha ha :)
Jessie
Chrome, seems safer compared to other browsers.