What book impacted you the most in 2023?

Gianluca Cinellu
22 replies
Share the book that made the most for you in 2023, what did it teach you? How did it make you better?

Replies

Om Patil
COVID19 Guideline!
Whitney wright
In 2023, "Rich daddy and Poor daddy book" left a profound impact on me. Because i motivate my skills. and boost my confidence
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
@whitney_wright2 I listened to that book and I thought it was very helpful as well. but everything the author says nowadays is just complete b.s.
Gianluca Cinellu
@whitney_wright2 I read it in 2009 I believe, I should read it again. What's your biggest takeaway from the book?
Kevechino
Contrary to most people, I think reading for pleasure can be just as productive as reading for knowledge! My favorite book this year was American Gods by Neil Gaiman. It was dark and intriguing. So intriguing that I was effectively refreshed for my academics and work, allowing me to work longer and produce better results.
Gianluca Cinellu
@amelia_charlie ?? Is this a popular meme? You're the second person replying like this
Lokesh Joshi
Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Psychology of Money
Gianluca Cinellu
@lokeshjoshi31 never read Psychology of Money, what's your biggest takeaway from it?
Lokesh Joshi
@misterocean The book helps understand the relationship between money, risk tolerance, and healthy financial habits.
John Michael
Judith Clary
Richael Morio
In 2023, "Rich daddy and Poor daddy book" left a profound impact on me. Because i motivate my skills. and boost my confidence
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Hey Gianluca! The book that impacted me the most in 2023 was "Atomic Habits" by James Clear. It taught me the power of small, consistent actions in achieving big goals. This book helped me better understand the science behind habit formation and provided practical strategies to make positive changes in my life. I highly recommend it if you're looking to improve your habits and achieve long-term success. What about you? Any book that made a significant impact on you this year?
Gianluca Cinellu
@markk0217 I also read it in 2023 and it's a great book! To me it was definitely "Game thinking" by Amy Kim Jo. It's not a masterpiece probably, it's a small 200 pages manual on using gamification for launching new products but it inspire me into taking this journey!
Sidra Arif Ali
Steal like an artist
James Lewis
impactful books vary for individuals based on personal preferences and interests, but potential influential reads could include titles covering topics like AI ethics, climate change, or personal development, depending on societal trends and emerging concerns.