What are your views on the concept of affiliate marketing?

Neha
6 replies

Replies

Oliyan Sacigyan
Hey Neha, affiliate marketing is an effective and mutually beneficial strategy where businesses reward affiliates for driving traffic or sales to their site. It leverages a decentralized network of individuals to promote products, expanding reach and boosting sales without significant upfront costs. This performance-based model encourages collaboration and aligns incentives between merchants and affiliates, fostering a win-win dynamic in the digital marketplace. Moreover, you can check these types of affiliate marketing networks for more details and better idea. Thanks!
Jake Harrison
I have used the Lemon Squezzy's affiliate marketing, I think it is a good way to make the revenue for a mature product!
Neha
@jakeharr That's great jake, let's get connected over linkedin :https://www.linkedin.com/in/neha...
Aron Walter
It's like the dream team of capitalism!
Daniel Zaitzow
It really starts with your margin and how much money you're willing to give away. For SaaS products I think its a really great way to increase scope and visibility while also getting diluted sales that you're not really working for. It can feel diluted and sites like JVZoo / Clickbank don't always feel like the most morally sound ecosystems for launches / affiliate led products but tons of big companies do it with pretty sizeable payout percentages. I think the cool part about integrating affiliate marketing is that you can be sales or product led while also having a third prong (affiliate led) out in the world acting like high rake sales agents.
Tomas Papazian
Hi Neha. In my opinion is one of the best ways to distribute a product. Of course, if the product is a good fit with this distribution channel. If you do it through blogs your product should be more high intent. Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas