What are your views on the concept of affiliate marketing?

Neha
6 replies

Replies

Jake Harrison
I have used the Lemon Squezzy's affiliate marketing, I think it is a good way to make the revenue for a mature product!
Neha
@jakeharr That's great jake, let's get connected over linkedin :https://www.linkedin.com/in/neha...
Aron Walter
It's like the dream team of capitalism!
Daniel Zaitzow
It really starts with your margin and how much money you're willing to give away. For SaaS products I think its a really great way to increase scope and visibility while also getting diluted sales that you're not really working for. It can feel diluted and sites like JVZoo / Clickbank don't always feel like the most morally sound ecosystems for launches / affiliate led products but tons of big companies do it with pretty sizeable payout percentages. I think the cool part about integrating affiliate marketing is that you can be sales or product led while also having a third prong (affiliate led) out in the world acting like high rake sales agents.
Tomas Papazian
Hi Neha. In my opinion is one of the best ways to distribute a product. Of course, if the product is a good fit with this distribution channel. If you do it through blogs your product should be more high intent. Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas
Oliyan Sacigyan
Hey Neha, affiliate marketing is an effective and mutually beneficial strategy where businesses reward affiliates for driving traffic or sales to their site. It leverages a decentralized network of individuals to promote products, expanding reach and boosting sales without significant upfront costs. This performance-based model encourages collaboration and aligns incentives between merchants and affiliates, fostering a win-win dynamic in the digital marketplace. Moreover, you can check these types of affiliate marketing networks for more details and better idea. Thanks!