What are your top 5 tools for content creation?

Giovanni Ghigliotti
24 replies
My top 5 picks are: Canva GIPHY Unsplash Demio Audacity Let me know your best sources for content creation 🛎

Replies

maryam sh
Unsplash is great
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Canva and Semrush are great! One for creating and the other one for organizing.
Shon Paunan
Canva and Giphy. Audacity at times
Utkarsh Raj
Scalenut and canva
Utkarsh Raj
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 Scalenut is an AI powered content research and copywriting platform, helps in writing relevent and better content. You should check it out :)
Tra Dao
Love canva. It's so convenient for newbie like me
Sandra Idjoski
I really like Story Set too. Really useful for all sorts of illustrations - storyset.com And I have to be biased, I love using Collabwriting's extension in the initial phases as well - collabwriting.com/extension 😄
Ekaterina Kobrina
My number one is Figma, I use it every time for almost any task. Google Documents and Notion also help when working with texts but overall my main tool is Figma :)
Imtiyaz
You can add curatora.io too to the list.
Rebecca Tany
Ubersuggest and Canva
Ozio Media
A blend of tools is the best. Would also add Pixlr to this list.
Anastasia C
motion photos: Giphy Gfycat podcast: Podbean Megaphone Buzzsprout Anchor graphic design:  Pixlr, PicMonkey, and Fotor music production:  Pixlr, PicMonkey, and Fotor Video: inVideo, PlayPlay,Vochi A bit of a self-promotion 🙈: we will launch a detailed guide and toolkit on content creation and promotion soon. We summarize the right tools in each step after interviewing around 100 creators/influencers. Hope it can help.