What are your top 5 tools for content creation?

Giovanni Ghigliotti
24 replies
My top 5 picks are: Canva GIPHY Unsplash Demio Audacity Let me know your best sources for content creation 🛎

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Canva and Semrush are great! One for creating and the other one for organizing.
maryam sh
Unsplash is great
Shon Paunan
Canva and Giphy. Audacity at times
Utkarsh Raj
Scalenut and canva
Utkarsh Raj
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 Scalenut is an AI powered content research and copywriting platform, helps in writing relevent and better content. You should check it out :)
Tra Dao
Love canva. It's so convenient for newbie like me
Sandra Idjoski
I really like Story Set too. Really useful for all sorts of illustrations - storyset.com And I have to be biased, I love using Collabwriting's extension in the initial phases as well - collabwriting.com/extension 😄
Ekaterina Kobrina
My number one is Figma, I use it every time for almost any task. Google Documents and Notion also help when working with texts but overall my main tool is Figma :)
Imtiyaz
You can add curatora.io too to the list.
Rebecca Tany
Ubersuggest and Canva
Ozio Media
A blend of tools is the best. Would also add Pixlr to this list.
Anastasia C
motion photos: Giphy Gfycat podcast: Podbean Megaphone Buzzsprout Anchor graphic design:  Pixlr, PicMonkey, and Fotor music production:  Pixlr, PicMonkey, and Fotor Video: inVideo, PlayPlay,Vochi A bit of a self-promotion 🙈: we will launch a detailed guide and toolkit on content creation and promotion soon. We summarize the right tools in each step after interviewing around 100 creators/influencers. Hope it can help.