What are your top 5 secrets of being a creator?

MARIZSA
22 replies
POV Senior Technical PgM Adaptability Quick iteration Time management Flexibility (bcz ppl are stressful) Data driven decisions What about you?

Replies

YassineCoder
As a creator, here are my top 5 secrets: - Passion: Find what you're truly passionate about and create content around it. Your genuine enthusiasm will resonate with your audience. - Consistency: Consistently show up and deliver valuable content. Building a loyal following requires regular engagement and updates. - Authenticity: Be true to yourself and your unique voice. Don't be afraid to share your perspective and let your personality shine through. - Engagement: Interact with your audience and build a community around your content. Respond to comments, ask for feedback, and make your audience feel heard and appreciated. - Adaptability: Stay open to new ideas, trends, and platforms. Experiment with different formats and be willing to evolve as a creator. For more tools and resources to support your creative journey, check out 𝟏𝐭𝐨𝐨π₯𝐬.𝐜𝐨. Happy creating!
MARIZSA
@krify_yassine engagement and passion are top tier! Thank you for the additional resources checking now.
Daniel Shinall
First one that comes to mind is deciding what to work on and what not to. I've been pretty good about moving forward with things I can envision myself wanting to continue to work on if they become successful. And I've been careful to not move forward with things that I could see creating too much work for myself, and/or being stressful or not enjoyable in the future, even if they'd be fun to build and maybe profitable.
MARIZSA
@danielshinall did this sense come thru experience or deep understanding of knowing exactly what you want?
Daniel Shinall
@hi_marizsa, both! Through experience of having to do jobs I didn't want to do, and from almost moving forward with projects, and later realizing I'm glad that I didn't.
Aaric Evans
speed and clear idea of what to do
MARIZSA
@aaric_evans how do you define speed? how did you learn speed?
Aaric Evans
@hi_marizsa i think it is too general, its more about consistency, and in order to create consistently one has to be fast enough to complete things on time and start working on another
Neha
Innovation, Authenticity, Resilience, Adaptability, Discipline.
MARIZSA
@neha_joshi8 authenticity and resilience are golden! digging deeper on resilience, do you mean not taking feedback / failures personal?
Michelle Sanchez
I prioritize collaboration, problem-solving, proactive communication, and continuous learning to drive successful project outcomes.
MARIZSA
@michelle__s11 continuous learning has been paramount for my team. Often done workshop or Miro style. Do you have any techniques for collaborating across multiple geos?
Alexis Collado
Relevance β€” create/write/build stuff people actually really want.
MARIZSA
@alexiscollado based off of (user research)?
Alexis Collado
@hi_marizsa I don't necessarily do formal user research for my own content, considering you're a technical program manager - I imagine giving it a try would work. What works for me is that I understand my audience because I've been through the problems they face myself. Hope that helps!
Dare to be different and unique, embrace the feedback, be inspirative, be consistent and engage with your audience and fellow makers 😊
MARIZSA
@sandradjajic where do you go to find / meet fellow makers?
Indu Thangamuthu
- Observe. - Think in different perspectives. - Imagine like there's no box. - Be bold to imagine the uniqueness - Embrace your thoughts
MARIZSA
@indu_thangamuthu oh think in the perspective of someone else you look up to? These are fantastic.
Indu Thangamuthu
@hi_marizsa If we think in the perspective of someone else you look up to, we will come up with the same ideas as the person. We have to have dynamic perspectives...not restricted to just one. Fantasy...realistic...mix of both...