What are your tips to increase productivity in remote work days?

Noyan IDIN
21 replies
I think hybrid work is the best, but there are some disadvantages when you are far away from your team. What are your best tips to convert them into advantages?

Replies

Krystian Álvarez
There is not, even if remote work is OK, a hybrid method will be always better.
Richard Gao
I make sure to take frequent breaks to refresh myself, and I also use the pomodoro technique.
@richard_gao2 I love the pomodoro technique. Sometimes I extend it to 45min work 15min rest if I am really focused on the task.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Changing sceneries after a few hours. It helps you with focus.
@joanduarte Like changing the room?
Launching soon!
It is important to have a dedicated workspace and a set work schedule. You can stay organized by having a roadmap of tasks and goals and setting reminders. Also, remember to limit distractions to remain focused and take regular breaks to avoid burnout.
daniel roy
First, we should manage our tasks and they must be done in a good way then since we work remotely we can do something that is not possible doing the office. Some stuff for example in my case helping my wife, taking my dog to the yard, etc. Another thing we can easier define is how we can refresh our minds, for example, play with the dog. When we refresh our mind it can improve productivity
Indu Thangamuthu
Start working when you are focused. Take frequent breaks and do some physical activities.
Pavel Kukhnavets
All remote teams require advanced communication and a powerful project planning and collaboration tool. My choice is GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/) - the software that includes features for breaking down projects in an efficient manner into subtasks, sibling tasks, and subprojects, as well as setting dependencies and milestones. To get more visibility, remote teams can choose between the Gantt chart, Board views, and task dashboards. GanttPRO also offers handy task management features such as statuses, priorities, duration & estimation, progress, dates and deadlines, assignees, and more.
We launched our website „Tira“ today, maybe you want to check that out Tira is an all-in-one solution for team collaboration. With features like a chat, a board for to-do lists, a calendar and many more. The idea behind Tira is to stop the constant app switching to keep in touch with your team, especially when working remote or hybrid! This is supposed to increase productivity and gives you the possibility to use your time for your work We would be very grateful for some feedback so we can improve our product and can truly meet our customers needs!