What are your minimum requirements to avoid a failed product launch?

Yannick
2 replies
I suppose the goal has to be to have a successful product launch, but before having it, the minimum requirement is to not fail it. What are your advices to avoid a failed product launch ?

Replies

Dennis Zax
It depends on the circumstances of the product but ideally, you should be on the platform for a couple months and have a following built up prior to launching. PH's algorithms take account creation, points, and engagement into consideration when calculating location of your app. I waited till ~50 followers and the launch has been working out pretty well for me. On that note, I am actually launching right now and would really appreciate it if we could support each other! (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Yannick
@deds3t Thanks for your answer ! Sorry to be late on your launch but I'll surely take a look at it. I agree with your logic but from time to time I find people launching products greatly and see their account has been created only days ago without any follower or points. Everything is possible I suppose.