What are your major traffic sources ?

Anil Matcha
29 replies

Replies

Tapan Patel
It is organic from Google, clutch, and some directories where we have listed our business. But mainly Google search results. Paid traffic is something we are still looking to figure out as I am uncertain about the ROI of the paid traffic. What about the others here? How do you figure out what to go for, Paid or Organic?
Florian Myter
Still mapping out various channels but so far organic evergreen content seems to return the highest ROI for us (we're a design-first form-builder built on top of Figma). Namely: - Youtube - Blog posts - Figma community pages We're also experimenting with paid channels (i.e. Meta ads, promoted tweets) but these aren't yielding as good results as the organic channels
Daniel Stuski
@florian_myter Hey Florian! What tools are you using to track conversions from different channels?
Florian Myter
@daniel_studzinski Great question, we generate Linkly links per channel which enable us track top of the funnel channels. As soon as people install our plugin in the community pages we lose track of them though (Figma community is a black box unfortunately)
Daniel Stuski
@florian_myter Interesting! Do you have some landing pages or direct traffic directly to the Figma community? I'm curious how you track conversions and identify the best-performing channels
Florian Myter
@daniel_studzinski We have a landing page (https://www.weavely.ai/). Our YT videos typically redirect to both the Figma community page directly and our landing page directly. Social media posts typically redirect directly to the Figma community. Tracking conversions is very difficult, we can track click conversions but once a user lands on the Figma community page we lose track until they install the plugin and create an account. That's the downside of having a third-party page in the middle of your user journey I guess 😅
Daniel Stuski
@florian_myter Does the Figma community offer any "Thank you" page redirect when someone signs up? E.g. can you add your website URL for that page? That could help with tracking conversions.
Sandy Kong
From different AI directory website. Mostly from Product Hunt at them moment.
Kate Chasten
SERP. And I love it this way.
I would say Product Hunt has brought us a lot of traffic lately (which is ofc connected to PH launch), organic search has occasionally brought some traffic, and LN alongside TW also generated traffic:)
Anil Matcha
@sandradjajic Can you share about what LN and TW signify ?
Devesh Vyas
For SaaS folks, educational content aka SEO focused blogs, newsletters, discord communites, twitter, and Linkedin works like charm. Create heck a lot of content and repurpose it. And eventually you'll build big enough omni channel marketing strategy.
Daniel Stuski
@devesh_vyas1 Hey Davesh! Would you recommend any specific place to find discord communities?
Devesh Vyas
@daniel_studzinski I don't have any specific suggestion, but you can try to find communities through their (native) server search feature. And try to post valuable content and engage with the active members. For example, if your startup is about marketing remote jobs. Try searching for the keywords marketing, remote jobs. You'd find a few server aka communites that you could prolly join. Or... Even a simple google search (marketing discord servers) would lead to a few decent results.
Ken Ito 🍄
Looking through some of my sites - it is mostly direct and organic traffic.
swadin
Mostly Organic Search for us!
Jake Harrison
X, I had over 10000 followers right now
Relja Denic
Direct and organic
Judith Amarachi 💙
Social media. Going for organic search soon.
John Smith
Direct & Organic Search are Top resources of traffic.
Sophia Solanki
Our blog hands down, followed by our website, social and referral traffic from other posts where we get mentioned.
Bamoza
Youtube and Facebook.
ridho tijan
Social Media & Search Engine still on the top.
Roy Nessen
from many websites with AI directories. Currently, most of them are from Product Hunt.
Shivam Garg
Community and organic search
Jax Burne
90% Organic search from Google, 10% from social media websites: Facebook and Pinterest