What are your goals for this week? Here are mine :)

Maxwell Davis
48 replies
- Review the Kanban board for TierListMakers with my Dev - Finally get landing page up for Project no. 2 - Review Q1 Achievements and focus on Q2 Planning - Complete the API Bootcamp What are your goals for the week?

Replies

Jack Ho
In order to achieve maximum outreach for my pomodoro app, I have set a lofty ambition of acquiring a robust user base of one thousand individuals by the end of this week. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Hashnimo
My goal is to sleep better than yesterday.
This week we plan to launch a new feature, here are mine. - Assembling rocket engines - Final debugging - Launch πŸš€
@ming_xu1 Assembling rocket engines?! What product are you launching πŸ˜€
@maxwellcdavis Sorry for the confusion, it was just a metaphor πŸ˜„. What we're actually building is the next generation AI-powered collaboration platform. We'll be releasing a preview feature this weekend for everyone to try out.
Rishabh R
Keep working on building my presence in LinkedIn
@rishabhravindran How are you going about that? Just posting articles or also commenting etc?
Rishabh R
@maxwellcdavis Networking, adding connections only from my target audience, then providing educating posts on the main pain problems that they are facing. This is a slow process, but I'm trying to build my authority in a No-Needy way
Divya
To prepare a monthly report Plan the Month of April
Brajendra Kumar
Hi Maxwell, It's very important week for me as a Founder & CTO as we will be launching our first product on PH. I will be dedicating my time to testing it and ensuring that we put our best foot forward. Our goal is to achieve maximum traction on its launch, so will be working towards it. If any of you want to get notified, here is a link to our product -https://www.producthunt.com/prod... . Thanks for your support
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Trying to survive by keeping the cash flow of my startup to a certain level πŸ˜‚
Anson Leung
I am launching today and I wish to get as many comments and feedback for my product enhancement ;)
@anson_leung Good luck - what's the product?
Anson Leung
@maxwellcdavis It's a payment solution that helps web3 projects to pay all their fiat bank bills directly from their wallet, and they do not need to off-ramp with OTCs, banks and all other intermediates. The vendors can receive fiat in their preferred local currencies.
Gina Mae Lee
Mine are to polish my side project's MVP, check out competitors for inspiration, and dive into some growth hacking techniques
@ginamae_06 Sounds like it'll be a productive week - are you using any tools to find your competitors?
Luca Kiedrowski
- launch 1 new feature for our app - Reduce time on phone (no phone after 8pm) - 3 workouts What is TierListMakers about? :)
@luca_kiedrowski2 That sounds like a wholistic set of goals! Tier List Makers is a Twitch Extension to make Tier Lists on Stream
Majid
Launch Ruumio and receive good & honest feedback from the community.
@iammajid Good luck with the launch! Did you use a question to ask for some feedback?
Doğukan Tezcan
Launching TransferChain Send
Arzu Γ–zkan
- Launching our new product developments - Developing some integrations for our product - Creating some better user onboarding steps - Meetings (endless) - And, the best one, launching our new Chrome Extension :) -> https://chrome.google.com/websto...
@arzuozkan Love it "Meetings - endless!" - I still have a 9-5 and it feels like that a lot. Good luck with the Launch πŸš€πŸš€
Martin Kaelble
My goal: Launching our product on product hint this week :)
Richard Gao
I keep on getting delayed due to exams, but my goal is to finally finish the evoke-app.com bubble plugin and launch on product hunt!
@richard_gao2 You can do it! Don't rush the launch, I've seen you building an audience nicely, so get everyone ready to give you an upvote πŸš€
Adarsh Jose Benny
My goals for this week are to address the keyword and page drop I experienced last month by preparing a strategy to combat this issue. Additionally, I plan to develop a content strategy for this month to continue driving my brand's engagement and growth. Looking forward to hearing everyone else's goals for the week!
@adarsh_jose_benny Sounds interesting - how did you spot that you were having issues? Are you using some kind of tool?
Adarsh Jose Benny
@maxwellcdavis I used GSC to identify the issues with my website's keyword ranking and page traffic. It helped me analyze the data and pinpoint the drop in both areas.
Karthik Tatikonda
1. Build and launch a new side proejct 2. Send The Big Bang launch newsletter #21 Issue 3. Work on content distribution
Lorena Vanez
My goals for this week are to finally start waking up early, get through my never-ending to-do list, and resist the temptation of eating all the Easter chocolates in one sitting. Wish me luck!
@vanezlorena Resist the temptation? Are you mad πŸ˜‚ Well don't forget to go to sleep early so you get enough rest if you're getting up early 😴
Carter Michael
- Finish converting a site from one platform to another - Finish copy for one variation of the site
@harith Sounds interesting - I've found ChatGPT to be super useful for coming up with formulas for airtable/excel/google sheets recently so can imagine it's great for data sets too